Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

23 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Something like that, i only replicated the hood and the sides (not all the side), the only thing i didnt replicate is the rear and front (will be putting those green rims too when i get the body in a different chassis)

Here is that design that i think you mean:

yep thats the one it looks really good on your truck 

8 minutes ago, GuyLiner849 said:

Sick track Chris!

Also, Max-D Chrome will have a breakable version since i finally cloned a breakable

And those custom diggerz will have a breakable version too lol (ik thats the old roof)

and the blue and silver version 

Should i do the headlights white?

Dang, you are getting good at trucks!

Also i think you should white lights instead of red.

12 hours ago, Chris B said:

Made the finishing touches to Tampa 2002 Racing today. Fixed a few bear traps, transparency, and all the boring stuff. Should be good to go once freestyle's done!

Track looks great. Tracks like these would also be a lot of fun if one day we were able to get the smashable vans and busses again since theres working smashable cars again.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DDT said:

Track looks great. Tracks like these would also be a lot of fun if one day we were able to get the smashable vans and busses again since theres working smashable cars again.

Hmmm that could actually work really well with the track. I'd have to do some investigating on how to put the cars in game, but I think I'd be able to get it eventually. Also, not sure about vans and the bus, cause the crushable ones that are out there now are really outdated.

But crushable cars are certainly a possibility ;)  

• Upvote 1