Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

If you could figure something out to get something working it would give a whole new experience to the track. Would have to probably be single player only but definitely would be a lot of fun.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hmmm that could actually work really well with the track. I'd have to do some investigating on how to put the cars in game, but I think I'd be able to get it eventually. Also, not sure about vans and the bus, cause the crushable ones that are out there now are really outdated.

But crushable cars are certainly a possibility ;)  

hit up Diggerfan. hes done a few tracks with crushable cars

On 2/17/2017 at 6:12 PM, Hagan Moskau said:

On a mission to make the most detailed truck I've ever made. Making this the best truck I've ever built. Blaise and I have teamed up to build up the Monster Energy 2017 pack! Just started on the thing. Hope you guys enjoy!

whatever you do, please dont use that long travel N/B..asthetic wise, it just makes the truck look long and disproportionate. A regular v4 N/B is more accurate to scale.

just my 2 cents tho.

2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Green Metal Mulisha?
anybody?

Garret i'm going to be honest, and i know it's going to sound mean, but, that looks awful.

You didn't even "repainted" or made something original, you just added a very THIN layer of green over the metal mulisha paint.

Not to mention that the chassis looks terrible as for the materials as for the props its missing

Also let's be honest green + metal mulisha doesn't match, at all. You could have used red, black, EVEN a little yellow and made something original.

But you didn't.

Your content sucks because you rush it, because you don't take time to make it, you are more worried about the quantity than the quality.

Make things rigth if you want to be succesful.

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, fernBurn said:

whatever you do, please dont use that long travel N/B..asthetic wise, it just makes the truck look long and disproportionate. A regular v4 N/B is more accurate to scale.

just my 2 cents tho.

We're going to try to add a little travel to it for realism, but no where near as much as the other one.