Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

11 hours ago, steiale said:

I'd make sure you get permission from Blaise (@rockgod88) to use his chassis...

I'll make sure I do that. I don't know if I'm releasing it though. Just a truck I threw together with some logos so not really worth posting unless anyone likes it.

3 hours ago, erhminer said:

I know I'm not the best at this but hey at least I'm trying right? Anyway latest track project.

Nice to see another SketchUp user. You might be interested in a plug-in called RoundCorner. It will automatically round off corners and transitions. For instance it could be used on your track for the corners of the ramps and where they connect with the flat ground, which would otherwise have to be done manually which can be time consuming.

So, after about 2 hours of cloning and adjusting suspension setup, body and chassis placement, and tire stuff, I have made Morgan Kane's 2015 Gold Max-D Breakable. Yes, I did mean to use the 2016 Maximum Destruction chassis and this is no where near complete. 

vV8Y8Hk.jpg

LwyZpGU.jpg

Yes, I also realize that some parts are still orange.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Helen Weales said:

Nice to see another SketchUp user. You might be interested in a plug-in called RoundCorner. It will automatically round off corners and transitions. For instance it could be used on your track for the corners of the ramps and where they connect with the flat ground, which would otherwise have to be done manually which can be time consuming.

ok thanks