Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

4 minutes ago, GuyLiner849 said:

AVENGEEEEEEEER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Swap out the Monster Jam logo on the side with one of the gray border ones I put in the logo thread. I don't know if he runs a dark or a light gray, but no one runs the yellow bordered one...

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

Swap out the Monster Jam logo on the side with one of the gray border ones I put in the logo thread. I don't know if he runs a dark or a light gray, but no one runs the yellow bordered one...

Never noticed that, also i already noticed the backward front tires, going to fix both things now...

9 hours ago, GuyLiner849 said:

AVENGEEEEEEEER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: Fixed both things, new pic of the truck

Avenger looks really good but there are a couple things I have noticed that are not 100% accurate. Could just be me but I think your green is tad too bright and also Koehler runs a different grill paint job. Not sure if your truck has them or not but avenger also has roof flames, there are some good shots on the team scream facebook page if you need any.

• Upvote 2

On 25/2/2017 at 5:48 AM, Andrew said:

Avenger looks really good but there are a couple things I have noticed that are not 100% accurate. Could just be me but I think your green is tad too bright and also Koehler runs a different grill paint job. Not sure if your truck has them or not but avenger also has roof flames, there are some good shots on the team scream facebook page if you need any.

About the green, i tried 10+ greens with the truck and that one looked more like the real truck (idk if its the same green but looks like it. I will take a look on that). My truck has roof flames so dont worry about that and about the grill i will take a look on that too not sure if its chrome tho lol.

On 2/4/2017 at 10:23 AM, GuyLiner849 said:

Here is the truck ive been working on. 20+ hours of paint (no joke xD)

Still needs some cities in the roof and in the left side. Also needs the side flames and roof flames but here is the progress

Suggestions are welcome as always :)

OMG! That Looks Awesome