Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

So I've started work on a new custom and got it in game  (props are placeholders for now) thanks to Blaise for chassis. 

3f4ac085a0.jpg

Big Kahuna is almost done and ready to do some consecutive backflips. Huge thanks to GDFAN14 for lots of help on this thing. I still need to fix some textures, add new sway bars, and add that skull logo thing to the chassis.

6dbe2230d0.jpg

Sorry about my trash screenshot skills 

all paints are by SDTV33

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

Big Kahuna is almost done and ready to do some consecutive backflips. Huge thanks to GDFAN14 for lots of help on this thing. I still need to fix some textures, add new sway bars, and add that skull logo thing to the chassis.

Blue on the body could be several shades darker. Then once you find the right darkness for the blue,  match that color to your sway bar arms, tie rods and your rims. Speaking of rims, they are black rims with the blue hub and beadlock. Other than that it looks good!

7 hours ago, steiale said:

Blue on the body could be several shades darker. Then once you find the right darkness for the blue,  match that color to your sway bar arms, tie rods and your rims. Speaking of rims, they are black rims with the blue hub and beadlock. Other than that it looks good!

Its mainly the angle of the screenshot making it look to be a bit bright. The shading is pretty accurate i just need to get better at doing screenshots lol. As for the other parts ill get to work on them soon. Also, I got those new barbarian headlights that you recommended.

2 minutes ago, Jackattack29 said:

Its mainly the angle of the screenshot making it look to be a bit bright. The shading is pretty accurate i just need to get better at doing screenshots lol. As for the other parts ill get to work on them soon. Also, I got those new barbarian headlights that you recommended.

For taking screenshots and avoiding the excessive brightness, try to take the pic of the side that is not pointing to the light/sun

Welp this is a total sh!tpost but I don't care.

I installed an update for ZoneAlarm (a virus protection program) and it crashed my computer and threw it into an infinite loop of trying to repair it, failing, and shutting down. So I had to reset Windows. All my addon programs (anything not installed on base Windows) are gone, including Blender and RoR, but luckily my files are safe. I won't be showing a project for a little while because it's gonna take a while to recover as my programs were many and it's going to take a lot of time to redownload them. Not to mention I was in the middle of reinstalling all my RoR mods when it happened so gotta do that to. Oh well. F.ck my life. Carry on.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Welp this is a total sh!tpost but I don't care.

I installed an update for ZoneAlarm (a virus protection program) and it crashed my computer and threw it into an infinite loop of trying to repair it, failing, and shutting down. So I had to reset Windows. All my addon programs (anything not installed on base Windows) are gone, including Blender and RoR, but luckily my files are safe. I won't be showing a project for a little while because it's gonna take a while to recover as my programs were many and it's going to take a lot of time to redownload them. Not to mention I was in the middle of reinstalling all my RoR mods when it happened so gotta do that to. Oh well. F.ck my life. Carry on.

Sometimes my AVG Anti Virus will detect a virus and just start shutting down very important files and stuff. One time it deleted my System 32 folders. Not sure why. Anyways, carry on with the projects.