Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

30 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Coty Saucier's Monster Energy is getting close! Still need to re-position somethings (Esp. the damn shocks). (IK the paint is not finished, we're getting to that! Now stop message me! for it!) Enjoy!

Looks really good! I know you said the paint still needs work, but you did my biggest pet peeve by using the Monster Jam logo with the yellow border... please use the gray ones I uploaded to the logo thread! I put them there for a reason!

2 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

Coty Saucier's Monster Energy is getting close! Still need to re-position somethings (Esp. the damn shocks). (IK the paint is not finished, we're getting to that! Now stop message me! for it!) Enjoy!

The greens on the wrap are way too bright, and the wheels arent vibrant enough, Almost a neon green.........and Coty runs window lexan btw, among a lot of other small things, but looks fair so far. definitely tweak the graphic and wheel colors tho

9 hours ago, fernBurn said:

The greens on the wrap are way too bright, and the wheels arent vibrant enough, Almost a neon green.........and Coty runs window lexan btw, among a lot of other small things, but looks fair so far. definitely tweak the graphic and wheel colors tho

I agree with that, the color on the rims is definitely off, and I know it's super knitpicky but the rims are just barely off the tire and that bothers me XD other than that congrats on such an awesome peice guys

12 hours ago, steiale said:

That paint was made almost 2 months ago. Really pissed me off, whoever did it, did a bad job on finishing it. We are currently having someone finish it with the right shade of green actually finish it this time.

10 hours ago, fernBurn said:

Now looking at it, you're right. I guess that's the spec I have that's making it too bright. I'll fix that. And what's a window lexan? As I said. The paint is being heavily tweaked at the moment.

Thanks for tips guys! I'll get right on it!

On 2/26/2017 at 11:31 PM, Jackattack29 said:

So I've started work on a new custom and got it in game  (props are placeholders for now) thanks to Blaise for chassis. 

3f4ac085a0.jpg

Big Kahuna is almost done and ready to do some consecutive backflips. Huge thanks to GDFAN14 for lots of help on this thing. I still need to fix some textures, add new sway bars, and add that skull logo thing to the chassis.

6dbe2230d0.jpg

Sorry about my trash screenshot skills 

And just to clarify for everyone here, I was the one who did the paints for Big Kahuna and the Cult Psycho. The way his screenshots are, the paint appear brighter, but I can assure you the actual paint does not appear like that, and is in fact the correct shade and identical to the real truck. I also am the legitimate person who did the two paints for Monster Energy 2017. I would like to personally apologize for some of the issues going on with the paints (Example: People getting their hands on the paint, doing videos of the paint and claiming ownership of it, etc), and would like to again clarify that I was the one who has original ownership of the paints. (And for legitimate proof, I actually streamed the making of the paints on my own YouTube channel {The link to the video of me legitimately making the Monster Energy paint is below})

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

you want my advice on with people claiming your content as your own? stop giving it out.

He's not the only one, I saw one of my very first paints out there remade in some garbage form.

6 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

you want my advice on with people claiming your content as your own? stop giving it out.

I only ever gave out those paints to those who were making the trucks or had asked me to make them (people like @Jackattack29). It somehow got leaked without my knowing of it and everyone got upset because of it. I can assure you, though, that I only ever gave those paints to people like Jack who had asked me to do it for him so he could make the trucks.

• Upvote 6

34 minutes ago, SDTV33 said:

I only ever gave out those paints to those who were making the trucks or had asked me to make them (people like @Jackattack29). It somehow got leaked without my knowing of it and everyone got upset because of it. I can assure you, though, that I only ever gave those paints to people like Jack who had asked me to do it for him so he could make the trucks.

Sadly my findings is that even the most trustworthy people are prone to lapse in judgement. This either makes the person who originally created the content more restrictive or stop making stuff altogether. Oddly enough people do not seem to care about trying to obtain any of the chassis/parts that I make but then again my stuff gets released publicly before I hand out privately (unless I get asked to make something specific for someone). I dunno I guess all of the monster jam nerds find body models and skins more valuable :blink:  

• Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

That paint was made almost 2 months ago. Really pissed me off, whoever did it, did a bad job on finishing it. We are currently having someone finish it with the right shade of green actually finish it this time.

Now looking at it, you're right. I guess that's the spec I have that's making it too bright. I'll fix that. And what's a window lexan? As I said. The paint is being heavily tweaked at the moment.

Thanks for tips guys! I'll get right on it!

i cant find a pic rn, but its basicallya piece of lexan that sits behind the side windows. Usually used when its raining to stop water or mud from getting in the cabin... It's used based on weather, so its not always on, but if you decide to throw it on the truck regardless, itd be a nice tough too