Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

1 minute ago, fernBurn said:

i cant find a pic rn, but its basicallya piece of lexan that sits behind the side windows. Usually used when its raining to stop water or mud from getting in the cabin... It's used based on weather, so its not always on, but if you decide to throw it on the truck regardless, itd be a nice tough too

OK, that would be nice! Also:

9KHbEZF.png

TcBS6Q7.png

wfBwjrm.png

eLMvcA0.jpg

g4Jt9kE.png

Right color green on rims; Check! Positioning the shocks (Blaise did it); Check! 4-links are perfectly positioned (Blaise did it); Check! New shock set up (Blake Thompson did it); Check!

We got word that the paint is almost done!

Also, should I make a 2016 version of it?

Enjoy!

• Upvote 12

I think this should be the right thread to post this kind of stuff but, I recently started working on Jesters 2017 body. I have screenshots of the truck itself but the file size is too large(Im a noob to these forums and don't know how to make the size smaller, so sorry in advance). But to compensate for that, I can use a video showing off the truck  instead: 

My main point is, Is there anyone that I should go to that is interested in making Jester for 2017? If so I'm down to help.

* Sorry again for any broken English, or hard to follow dialogue in this post.*

Edited by Jon Cannon
Fixed video link.
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

OK, that would be nice! Also:

Right color green on rims; Check! Positioning the shocks (Blaise did it); Check! 4-links are perfectly positioned (Blaise did it); Check! New shock set up (Blake Thompson did it); Check!

We got word that the paint is almost done!

Also, should I make a 2016 version of it?

Enjoy!

Looking good! Like someone said previously, the small MJ logo in the back is the grey version , not yellow. Also i believe Coty has more silver headers rather than a grey ish like you have on there now

Still tweaking stuff on my Breakable Gold Max-D. Now using the 2016 chassis instead of Kane's 2015 chassis and it's also running lower to the ground. Yes, I realize the four links and driveshaft parts are positioned way off. Still a W.I.P.

3RBCEpG.jpg

VUX6Gn7.jpg

You guys interested in this being released?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Still tweaking stuff on my Breakable Gold Max-D. Now using the 2016 chassis instead of Kane's 2015 chassis and it's also running lower to the ground. Yes, I realize the four links and driveshaft parts are positioned way off. Still a W.I.P.

You guys interested in this being released?

well i thank it would look better on Kane's chassis but it looks pretty good on a willmen 

5 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Ummmm my Jester pack has the 2017 paint...

Kane's chassis is a CRD.

Also at least use my Jester as a base, that thing is old af.

For changing chassis I just export my chassis of choice and then replace chassis line with that correct?

29 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

For changing chassis I just export my chassis of choice and then replace chassis line with that correct?

If you do that I always use the same chassis .truck file to make a .truck file with. Like a crd chassis i use a truck file that has had a crd chassis. Idk if it does anything but i'm kinda a neat freak 

On 2/28/2017 at 4:38 PM, SDTV33 said:

And just to clarify for everyone here, I was the one who did the paints for Big Kahuna and the Cult Psycho. The way his screenshots are, the paint appear brighter, but I can assure you the actual paint does not appear like that, and is in fact the correct shade and identical to the real truck. I also am the legitimate person who did the two paints for Monster Energy 2017. I would like to personally apologize for some of the issues going on with the paints (Example: People getting their hands on the paint, doing videos of the paint and claiming ownership of it, etc), and would like to again clarify that I was the one who has original ownership of the paints. (And for legitimate proof, I actually streamed the making of the paints on my own YouTube channel {The link to the video of me legitimately making the Monster Energy paint is below)

I'll tell you this now bud, if you're going to be on this site you can expect your stuff to be spread around its just something you have to get use to. Trust me I've had almost 3/4 of all my bodys spread around and even scammed from me.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

If i'm not mistaken your's has the 2016 World Finals Jester scheme which is slightly different from the 2017 Jester Scheme

The ZIP contains a green version of the 2016 body, which is basically the 2017 body.

17 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

I have screenshots of the truck itself but the file size is too large(Im a noob to these forums and don't know how to make the size smaller, so sorry in advance).

If you want to use screenshots just upload it to a site like imgur and you can just put the link in your post like you would a youtube video.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ColorfulCrayons said:

If you want to use screenshots just upload it to a site like imgur and you can just put the link in your post like you would a youtube video.

Thanks! I didn't know that i had to use imgur, at least I do now though. But I knew that rockgod made a green Jester but it was missing a few small features and I added those on, none the less rockgod technically made it first.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I lika da Motor Madnezz, chu?

Imma make another replica custom version with vans n shtuff. Then releasee!

How dare you add BKT's to a piece of Art! -Votes

Nice job! love it <3 but for real.... why BKT's on Team Meents?