Show Your Projects Chapter 56

Chris B

23 minutes ago, Chris B said:

As promised, here's the the full reveal of Tampa 2002!

That mud pit actually does have an effect on the driver. If you go over it, you lose traction, therefore possible messing you up in racing. Wanted to make it more realistic than just non colidable.

Pirate ship and skull turned out pretty well, all modeled/textured by me.

Surprised no one has made the neon signs for a Tampa model yet, so I had to fix that :) (might make the blue on the Ray Jay logo darker)

This is just the first export, I still need to go back and fix some things like the bulldozer's top not showing up, beartrap in one little spot, etc.  

What do ya think?

Classic track, amazingly created, and mah birthyear. WOOO

22 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Jon Cannon you mind?

:wub: dat engine doe:

Looks pretty much exactly like the other Identity Theft on the site.. No really worth uploading. Try something that hasn't been done in awhile, such as Wild Flower. Orrrrr even something that hasn't been uploaded at all to the site, such as Quad Chaos, Fullboar or even some of the Ramminator team trucks.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gillis said:

Looks pretty much exactly like the other Identity Theft on the site.. No really worth uploading. Try something that hasn't been done in awhile, such as Wild Flower. Orrrrr even something that hasn't been uploaded at all to the site, such as Quad Chaos, Fullboar or even some of the Ramminator team trucks.

yes i second the halls trucks they are way overdue

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

As promised, here's the the full reveal of Tampa 2002!

That mud pit actually does have an effect on the driver. If you go over it, you lose traction, therefore possible messing you up in racing. Wanted to make it more realistic than just non colidable.

Pirate ship and skull turned out pretty well, all modeled/textured by me.

Surprised no one has made the neon signs for a Tampa model yet, so I had to fix that :) (might make the blue on the Ray Jay logo darker) 

This is just the first export, I still need to go back and fix some things like the bulldozer's top not showing up, beartrap in one little spot, etc.  AttWhat do ya think?

Attention to detail is unreal.  I was thinking about modeling the grey ladders from the ground to the front row that the officials use, I'm glad you have the same mindset I do.  Incredible work once again.

5 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@AmiHoudeFanBoiiii wanna go m8t?

just kidding man. this is done. 

Please put some more time into your trucks! You come out with one like every day! Things that take a longer time to make pretty much always means a better product. Tampa for example took a month for me because I had to learn all those modeling skills for the pirate ship and skull, and it's still not done! (my future stuff obviously won't take that long) Use Blender, model a new body, make a new node beam, model a new chassis, model some new parts, or something! Also, please put more effort into your paints, and learn some more paint.net or GIMP stuff. Take some time to learn some skills, not everything has to be posted on SYP the second it gets into game. 

• Upvote 8