Show Your Projects: Chapter 6

mdemko

I love Bigfoot, i just want to know one thing and I'm not asking when the next pack is going to be out but are you guys going to have each truck have their own tire textures or just ever truck gets the same tire texture?

gentlemen and ladies???

after a loooong time retrofoot is DONE

credits to caseyg for the skin, rkm for adding the new parts from the new pack, and the firestone tires, outlawed for the chassis, roach and built350comaro for the axles.. if i forget anyone im sorry

but here she is!!

Grr this was gonna be my first monster truck body project..... anyway it looks awesome.

Each truck will have the tire tread they use in real life

I'll admit, I'm annoying as hell on here, but I really appreciate all the work you guys put into modding this game. Gotta love the "screw it, we'll make our own damn game" attitude on here. Really starts to come together near the end! Awesome job to all involved!

• Upvote 2

I'll admit, I'm annoying as hell on here, but I really appreciate all the work you guys put into modding this game. Gotta love the "screw it, we'll make our own damn game" attitude on here. Really starts to come together near the end! Awesome job to all involved!

It's how we roll, unlike yours...you know what I mean by that. ;)

I'll leave you with a teaser of something special...

screenshot196r.png

• Upvote 8

Thanks guys, Crazy and I were up all night working on something special for you guys. :huh:

Breakable sway bars?

...or did you just break a regular truck like you always do :P

Going to have to wait and see. ;)

• Upvote 3

Awesome work RKM, the trucks look more realistic with the new parts and i just know that season 2 is going to be more relistic too with the trucks now being breakable. B)

Great work everyone who is helping out with the new sim pack 2

I'm only saying this ONCE.

THERE WILL BE NO BREAKABLE TRUCKS IN THE NEW PACK!