Show Your Projects: Chapter 6

mdemko

It's how we roll, unlike yours...you know what I mean by that. ;)

I'll leave you with a teaser of something special...

screenshot196r.png

Actually, I don't know what you mean, bu-HOLY BALLS THOSE TIRES ARE SEXY O_O

Edit: Why did I get four votes down? I'm complimenting someone O_o

• Upvote 9

even though this upcoming truck pack is only the second installment, its shaping up to have some of the greatest monster truck oriented content ive ever seen created for RoR. my hats off to everyone whos played a roll in making this pack as great as it can be. i cant wait to see all it has to offer and to see just how far we've come in a relatively short period of time. i think i sound incredibly cheesy saying this but im speaking from the heart so i dont really care.

• Upvote 1

I have been working on this for a while now. What do you all think?

Interesting look, but if i may add some suggestions.

the base black should just be slightly brighter then black, just so the game has something to shade.

also, what paint tool do you use? because if it's photoshop, you can just select (i'd use colour range) the bandanna, then hit control U, to open the Hue/lightness/saturation menu, slide the hue scroller and get a similar effect while keeping the details of the mask without resorting to the fill tool.

Amazing stuff there. Glad to see some of my parts in this. Wish I could of got Little Miss Dangerous done in time. Oh well that is down the road.

That video got me super excited. Cant wait!