Kinda new Kinda not

Screamer

I've been on this site for awhile now just downloading trucks/tracks and sometimes things to help me learn how to make a truck or track.... But that didn't help me and it's just too confusing to me, call me dumb or whatever it's just not my type of thing to try making trucks/tracks and it sucks cause I have tons of cool ideas and other things I'd like to try doing. But enough about that here's just a little bit of info about me.....  

I have a part time job at a Mexican Restaurant doing Magic Tricks/ Magic show.  I used to play MTM2 a lot and made videos which to this day are still on my YouTube LOL. Having a gf and being not able to do things on here is some of the reasons why I don't reply to people as often as most do, plus being 29 doesn't help much either.  and I'll end that here if you want to know more just message me,

PS Monster Jam is being screwed into the ground by FELD I bet no one noticed that not only did Damon Bradshaw leave, Scott Liddycoat is also gone who drove Dragon, if you don't believe me go look on Monster Jam website and look who is driving Dragon which is Jon Zimmer....  And all these drivers getting hurt.. what is going on??  And I really hate the face that they got rid of the machineguns on Soldier Fortune/Black Ops and the name change of GunSlinger to Slinger, sad very.  But once FELD really screws up, people need to stop going then maybe someone will wake up but until then, we have to sit through this madness!

Rock on for 20 Year's Jim Koehler in Avenger ( I'm the one giving him ideas to make new paint designs for WF)

IMG_20170209_WA0010.jpg

welcome back! 

Damon made a public statement on his facebook pertaining to the issue (TLDR being he and FELD could not come to a contract renewal agreement). Scott's truck ended up being stuck overseas, same for Tony Ochs (SF black ops) and a few others.
Sadly there is nothing that can be done about hurt drivers, part of the sport pushing the limits every year means there is the possibility of injuries. Unfortunately this year has been extremely unkind in comparison to others. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks but the Scott Liddycoat thing, it says on Monster Jam website that he's not anywhere to be found, If you go to truck profile you don't see the truck, but you go to the driver profiles and see Jon Zimmer and it says Dragon as the ONLY driver.

BTW I asked some1 to help me re-paint / re do a truck of mine so that I could have two, but he hasn't said anything to me in quite some time and IDK if he was doing it for me or what happened but I would like it to be done.

11 hours ago, Screamer said:

Thanks but the Scott Liddycoat thing, it says on Monster Jam website that he's not anywhere to be found, If you go to truck profile you don't see the truck, but you go to the driver profiles and see Jon Zimmer and it says Dragon as the ONLY driver.

Scott's still posting on his Facebook fan page saying he's gearing up to drive overseas this summer.

And welcome back!