Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

41 minutes ago, erhminer said:

Ignore project title its a custom... still can get this stuff in game...

Your tracks look really good but id recommend loop cutting the sides of the ramps or you won't get any air and the front of the ramps on the tabletop 

1 hour ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Do I even need to say anything??

I've started painting it...

I like the paint! The only thing I'd change is the yellow in the chassis, I feel like it stands out too much. Some of the props also look a bit outdated.

4 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I like the paint! The only thing I'd change is the yellow in the chassis, I feel like it stands out too much. Some of the props also look a bit outdated.

Change em to what color? (I want you guy's opinions) and yes, I would love to update a lot of props but whenever I export stuff out of Blender it doesn't work, plus I don't think I export stuff correctly with textures.

Not bad, could be better but it's a good start. Seems a bit too plain to me. Too many similar colors and not enough contrast to break up the monotony. The green of the BKT logo works, but there's not enough. Also, PLEASE, for the love of the flying spaghetti monster, fix that corner of the BKT logo where it cuts off above the wheel well. Stuff like that makes my skin crawl. (personal knit-pick, no offense meant.) It's a good start, looking forward to seeing it finished!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I like it. Seems like the Chassis is pretty old, but that could be the lighting and your video settings. If it is older, might be beneficial to find someone with an updated chassis.

Overall pretty good

24 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Change em to what color? (I want you guy's opinions) and yes, I would love to update a lot of props but whenever I export stuff out of Blender it doesn't work, plus I don't think I export stuff correctly with textures.

A similar shade to the wheel might match nicely. But its your truck, and you do whatever color you prefer.

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

It looks nice probably make the chassis black so the body would stand out more and add some more graphics such as monster jam logo or whatever could fill in all those big white spaces 

2 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I thought I mentioned that the paint wasn't done at all. That is the only side with paint right now so there should be less white space later on. Also, I have tried painting the chassis a different color but it's running on a v4 chassis for Blue Thunder and there is no image for it so I just have to update it.

Oh sorry then I must've missed it

Okay let's see...

Looking good so far? Put the body onto the Pennzoil Fuel Eject... I meant Injection chassis. Need to repaint parts that are yellow still. Also need to paint the rear, other side, roof, and hood.

RnOttN8.jpg

Sorry for the amount of pics btw but I think you guys can handle it... :) 

8IOVbqN.jpg

Oh yeah you can't forget this! Here we have the most savage truck ever to be made on Sim-Monsters...

pEdvf1Q.jpg

This shows up in-game as: BKT 2017 (Indie lol) Gonna change it to BKT 2017 (Savage Indies)

SFJ9E8H.png

Any other suggestions other than completing paint and repainting parts? Oh yeah, I know that some of the arrows are still really messy. I'm still working on those. Other than that. Enjoy blinding yourself! :)B)B)B)B) 

• Upvote 2