Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

2 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Okay let's see...

Looking good so far? Put the body onto the Pennzoil Fuel Eject... I meant Injection chassis. Need to repaint parts that are yellow still. Also need to paint the rear, other side, roof, and hood.

Sorry for the amount of pics btw but I think you guys can handle it... :)

Oh yeah you can't forget this! Here we have the most savage truck ever to be made on Sim-Monsters...

This shows up in-game as: BKT 2017 (Indie lol) Gonna change it to BKT 2017 (Savage Indies)

Any other suggestions other than completing paint and repainting parts? Oh yeah, I know that some of the arrows are still really messy. I'm still working on those. Other than that. Enjoy blinding yourself! :)B)B)B)B) 

Can you please hold off on showing it off every 5 minutes? And please bake the body and use it as an overlay.

@GuyLiner849 Excellent job with the Bigfoots! I'm kinda no into the Bigfoot Team but I would download those. Spectacular!

48 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Can you please hold off on showing it off every 5 minutes? And please bake the body and use it as an overlay.

Sorry about posting so much, I was excited. And yes, I am currently finishing other side and will use my bake I made for an overlay.

EDIT 

Did the overlay like MSD suggested and also made a bunch more progress on the right side. Left side is started but not the same as right side as shown in the picture.

Ibmnixq.jpg

The reason I have the paint splats is because it's like that in real life.

50 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Sorry about posting so much, I was excited. And yes, I am currently finishing other side and will use my bake I made for an overlay.

You don't need to post every minute change... seriously just because you made it chrome doesn't mean we need to see it. And also, please use an updated F150 body, not to mention other more updated props.

He did change it, but once again! You didn't even try.

• The lexan isn't transparent
  • The shocks are 4 years old and WAY out of place
  • The body is nearly 6 years old
  • The transfer case is SO far forward, the driveshaft is inside it
  • And the chassis clearly needs an edge split

• Upvote 3

Just now, Hagan Moskau said:

He did change it, but once again! You didn't even try.

• The lexan isn't transparent
  • The shocks are 4 years old and WAY out of place
  • The body is nearly 6 years old
  • The transfer case is SO far forward, the driveshaft is inside it
  • And the chassis clearly needs an edge split

@Hagan Moskau how does one make lexan transparent?
i'll fix the other things soon (minus the body)

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Me and edy made a completely new captain america a while back, but i dunno where it is. It needs to be uploaded.

Edy showed off a bunch of trucks that you guys made back then, but never uploaded them. I remember seeing this Captian America in addition to a bunch of other ones (I only remember a Yellow Beadlocked Legend...)

13 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Me and edy made a completely new captain america a while back, but i dunno where it is. It needs to be uploaded.

It's in my external harddrive.

7 minutes ago, steiale said:

Edy showed off a bunch of trucks that you guys made back then, but never uploaded them. I remember seeing this Captian America in addition to a bunch of other ones (I only remember a Yellow Beadlocked Legend...)

I've been inactive because of various reasons

I moved all my ROR stuff to an external hard drive, that drive has all of my videos, ROR stuff, and some photos.

I migth be able to send some to stuff to people for them to finish/realase them

Life has been busy af, a side from the fact that i'm kind of getting away from the computer more often and also less interested on ROR slowly