Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

8 hours ago, Edy said:

It's in my external harddrive.

I've been inactive because of various reasons

I moved all my ROR stuff to an external hard drive, that drive has all of my videos, ROR stuff, and some photos.

I migth be able to send some to stuff to people for them to finish/realase them

Life has been busy af, a side from the fact that i'm kind of getting away from the computer more often and also less interested on ROR slowly

If its of any assitance I'd be glad to help update props and such on whatever you need.

Update:

scTsCpI.jpg

Finished both sides, repainted 4 links and sway bars, started to paint the hood...

ovOruAi.jpg

cuHEukR.jpg

I will stop posting pics now...

2 hours ago, erhminer said:

*Track Pics*

:rolleyes:

As much as I hate sketch up, that looks pretty good so far, backflip ramp is a tad bit too steep imo, but a good start, keep it up buddy!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

If its of any assitance I'd be glad to help update props and such on whatever you need.

Update:

Finished both sides, repainted 4 links and sway bars, started to paint the hood..

I will stop posting pics now...

Wrong chassis

Old Af body

Rims need fixing

Shocks dont hook up

Shock shaft bumps are yellow

Sponserplate says Goodyear....

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Wrong chassis

Old Af body

Rims need fixing

Shocks dont hook up

Shock shaft bumps are yellow

Sponserplate says Goodyear....

Not making the truck EXACTLY the same. I don't know how to update chassis without screwing something up. If you'd like to send me an updated body for the F-150 please do. What do you mean by rims need fixing? I don't know where shock shaft bumps are located right now. I will change sponsorplate to say BKT.

20 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Not making the truck EXACTLY the same. I don't know how to update chassis without screwing something up. If you'd like to send me an updated body for the F-150 please do. What do you mean by rims need fixing? I don't know where shock shaft bumps are located right now. I will change sponsorplate to say BKT.

As far as updating the body and chassis go you'll have to do it in Blender. Cloning Fuel Injection won't cut it unless you're doing a repli-custom.

Just now, Mr. Self Destruct said:

As far as updating the body and chassis go you'll have to do it in Blender. Cloning Fuel Injection won't cut it unless you're doing a repli-custom.

I would but whenever I export stuff using Blender it gets screwed up.

Just now, ChaoticMayhem said:

I would but whenever I export stuff using Blender it gets screwed up.

Then instead of sitting on the problem doing nothing, and continuing to stay within cloning trucks, why not ask SM? You may have too many verts or something and exporting it crashes Blender. I'm not saying don't clone trucks, I couldn't care less what you do, I'm just saying if you wanna make progress in your content creating hobby then you should ask how to fix what's wrong.

1 hour ago, erhminer said:

*picture*

Well atlanta is coming along nicely. Also got another track to a .mesh bc theres a ogre export for blender 2.7x i just dont know what to do from there.

I see you've made a big improvement from your last couple of tracks! (No offense) Looks really good!

1 hour ago, erhminer said:

No worries lol I know im not the best im not the kind of person to go boasting about bad work!

May i suggest you play around with blender? I see potential in your tracks and you would be much better off using it. @DannyMackey made a very nice tutorial about how to make a track

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RockCrwlr said:

May i suggest you play around with blender? I see potential in your tracks and you would be much better off using it. @DannyMackey made a very nice tutorial about how to make a track

Ima be honest ive watched that video 3 times fully through and still cannon grasp blender i dunno why but thats just how I am, but thanks for the tip! Maybe someday Ill start using blender!

In my opinion, it's a million times more difficult and time-consuming to make models from scratch in Blender than in SketchUp. Blender is best for finishing touches and modeling, though. But you really should try out the SU extension called "RoundCorner", it will turn ramp-building into a task that takes seconds.

Edit: here is an example of a (very rough & quick) ramp similar to a section of yours using RoundCorner. I could have set this to use a lot less sides (this is just what I have it set to for something else I'm working on and didn't want to lose the setting):

4cIF7df.png

29 minutes ago, Helen Weales said:

In my opinion, it's a million times more difficult and time-consuming to make models from scratch in Blender than in SketchUp. Blender is best for finishing touches and modeling, though. But you really should try out the SU extension called "RoundCorner", it will turn ramp-building into a task that takes seconds.

I do have round corner and its very weird and like to make odd angles thanks for the reccomendation tho!