Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, Helen Weales said:

In my opinion, it's a million times more difficult and time-consuming to make models from scratch in Blender than in SketchUp. Blender is best for finishing touches and modeling, though. But you really should try out the SU extension called "RoundCorner", it will turn ramp-building into a task that takes seconds.

Edit: here is an example of a (very rough & quick) ramp similar to a section of yours using RoundCorner. I could have set this to use a lot less sides (this is just what I have it set to for something else I'm working on and didn't want to lose the setting):

welp. imma start using SU now because blender is difficult for me

So Julian asked for a special world finals paint for GMG, I couldnt resist, my original plan was to just white out everything, but seeing as that would just be way too painful and not look good, I took it upon my self to do a new spin on the GMG machine. Enjoy the teaser image ;)

su87nehn1nku7kszg.jpg

EDIT: OK guys need help, would you rather have the Red Tail lights? Or Blacked out? Pick ONE!

Option 1: 

en1lmgj39n25lcmzg.jpg

Or Option 2:

iga690ah9o0r3mdzg.jpg

• Upvote 8

3 hours ago, erhminer said:

Ima be honest ive watched that video 3 times fully through and still cannon grasp blender i dunno why but thats just how I am, but thanks for the tip! Maybe someday Ill start using blender!

I got it but it took awhile to know how to do everything but a big problem I have is that it just shows the basics not calling Danny out or anything it was an amazing tutorial and he took his time on it but I have problem modeling the jumps so they would be more realistic and how to paint so it looks a lot better but that's just my 2 cents 

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

So Julian asked for a special world finals paint for GMG, I couldnt resist, my original plan was to just white out everything, but seeing as that would just be way too painful and not look good, I took it upon my self to do a new spin on the GMG machine. Enjoy the teaser image ;)

EDIT: OK guys need help, would you rather have the Red Tail lights? Or Blacked out? Pick ONE!

Option 1: 

Or Option 2:

TBH if I had to choose between the two i'd go with red... But if I were to add another color it would be the original green hex code from the truck it self...

Maybe I should ask Blaise for permission to use this chassis?

AAv8lrU.jpg

Paint made by me...

yvBy3Ru.jpg

9bYqmfd.jpg

Any suggestions? I also kind of like the turbo charger things on the back so I may not remove them.

UPDATE

I'm trying out new angles for screenshots. Any suggestions?

IBfcoki.jpg

Just now, ChaoticMayhem said:

Maybe I should ask Blaise for permission to use this chassisPaint made by me..Any suggestions? I also kind of like the turbo charger things on the back so I may not remove them.

About asking permission that would be smart lol but the truck looks great!

Just now, erhminer said:

About asking permission that would be smart lol but the truck looks great!

Yeah, I was told to ask permission on a earlier truck I made on this body called MMX Speed Freak based off of MMX Racing by Hutch Games. This truck I thought was a much more wanted replica on SM currently. Not customs.

Just now, ChaoticMayhem said:

Yeah, I was told to ask permission on a earlier truck I made on this body called MMX Speed Freak based off of MMX Racing by Hutch Games. This truck I thought was a much more wanted replica on SM currently. Not customs.

yea