Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, erhminer said:

Man that looks amazing! I wonder whos gonna make WF 18? (Not me, I honestly got no clue whos gonna do it.) 

I mean aslong as theres no major body changes(or none at all) all we have to do is repaint maby with a flag.

10 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

A custom that was done a few weeks ago   

I actually really dig the paint job, but the name isn't clicking with me. It's a bright American paint scheme, but night vision is dark and green. Totally up to you, but my two cents is to change the name. 

10 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

Next is my current wip 

You got the curved front clip right... 11/10. I've been hoping that someone would correctly model that, and you did it!

All in all, you've got some crazy awesome content. Can't wait to see what else you got cooking

51 minutes ago, steiale said:

I actually really dig the paint job, but the name isn't clicking with me. It's a bright American paint scheme, but night vision is dark and green. Totally up to you, but my two cents is to change the name. 

You got the curved front clip right... 11/10. I've been hoping that someone would correctly model that, and you did it!

All in all, you've got some crazy awesome content. Can't wait to see what else you got cooking

Thanks man!  for Night Vision 2.0 i was gonna do a camo look and change up some things i missed.