Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

23 minutes ago, Jackson Brammer said:

Ok, me and a friend have been keeping this for a very long time, but we are halfway through EarthShaker. I am very exited to realese this in June. I will have pictures coming once we finish painting.

spoderman-k-nao-wears-the-pix.jpg

memez

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jackson Brammer said:

Ok, me and a friend have been keeping this for a very long time, but we are halfway through EarthShaker. I am very exited to realese this in June. I will have pictures coming once we finish painting.

Nice! I cant wait to see what you and your friend come out with!

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

while you plebians were busy watching the modern day world finals I was wasting time doing nothing

yee boi

Lol 

1. I thought you called us lesbi*ns at first 

2. Is it a custom or replica

3. It looks cool can't wait 

30 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

The start of something I've been wanting to do for a while. The finished pack will include Hanc0ck's,Farrell's, and Weenk's trucks

The truck looks a little grainy, is it like that or because you have texture filtering off?

EDIT: Looked closer at it, your body seems to be in poor quality as well. Is it the Activision body?

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

The truck looks a little grainy, is it like that or because you have texture filtering off?

EDIT: Looked closer at it, your body seems to be in poor quality as well. Is it the Activision body?

Here is a comparison of the activision body and the one I used:

the highlighted one is the one I used

leOq6Ms.png

Figured out the graininess, I had the samples too low when I baked it

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alan E. said:

Here is a comparison of the activision body and the one I used:

the highlighted one is the one I used

Figured out the graininess, I had the samples too low when I baked it

If you haven't already I'd recommend edge splitting the body at around 30-50 degrees.

1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

I need to fix up the front clip of the truck, tires, and axle housing. I think besides some minor placement, it should be finished?

I would trace the graphics on the truck right where you have them... It looks like you just cropped it from a picture.. Do the same as well for logos, or ask around and see if anyone has them...