Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Chris, LOVE the track, very nice. A few things I don't understand about it. What is the weird dip on the Hybrid style side of the tabletop, for? also, it would make sense for the 3 tires on the one hill to be closer together, so as to actually affect the trucks instead of the trucks tires going betwheen the ones on the hill.

7 hours ago, xXxI3lackIVIothxXx said:

What is the weird dip on the Hybrid style side of the tabletop, for? also, it would make sense for the 3 tires on the one hill to be closer together, so as to actually affect the trucks instead of the trucks tires going betwheen the ones on the hill.

The "weird dip" is just a part of the track. It has no bad effect on the driver during a freestyle run, plus is a great place to get a "Paxton popper" or a stoppie. Also, the tires are in a fine position, and the trucks tires will not go right through them. I spaced them out a little so you don't hit them head on. but rather the edges of them so you can hit them with a little more force.

4 hours ago, Joey B. said:

What track is that? Looks good so far

Reno Showdown, custom

54 minutes ago, BotGod88 said:

(pics)
is the video board collidable or not?

Yes, but I've tested this specifically and even backing up to the wall on the two biggest ramps out there will not cause you to hit it. You'd have to use mousedrag or put more torque in the truck to hit it.

6 hours ago, BotGod88 said:

@Jon Cannon blast from the past?

@trentsll12349551 requested this truck so it's a revamp.

I always loved this paint mainly cause I like storm themed trucks. But, I would recommend using one of John Dough's new Fiberwerx Trophy Truck Bodies. There's two fords and a chevy one in there that is more updated than this one. 

14 minutes ago, steiale said:

I always loved this paint mainly cause I like storm themed trucks. But, I would recommend using one of John Dough's new Fiberwerx Trophy Truck Bodies. There's two fords and a chevy one in there that is more updated than this one. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Chassis needs shine and your steering wheel needs to be lowered.

NEW BODY PLEASE

the body was already mentioned by steiale.
BTW how do you add shine? pretty curious

Just now, BotGod88 said:

the body was already mentioned by steiale.
BTW how do you add shine? pretty curious

It was mentioned as I was typing. We posted at near the same time.

Works the same as Edy's transparency tutorial but copy and paste the shine code instead.

2 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

yeah, but i need the right chassis n stuff

Anyways: Fixed grill (not 100% like the irl one yet) and other things in the paint and the truck (thanks Zona for helping me with dat). Also im already working in the WF18 truck, but i need the new chassis

Another repli-custom bigfoot

I might be able to modify Rage for that chassis. The new chassis is almost a carbon copy of it.

• Upvote 1