Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

Alright, you guys have spoken and here is the first in game shots of the concussion, everyone please welcome back FireStarter!
7g9oc32fcv542guzg.jpg

6niuzdbhak613nwzg.jpg

i do no about needing shock shafts and sway bars its no where near done this is kind of like a first draft

• Upvote 6

8 hours ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Alright, you guys have spoken and here is the first in game shots of the concussion, everyone please welcome back FireStarter!
*Pics of truck*

i do no about needing shock shafts and sway bars its no where near done this is kind of like a first draft

Could use some lexan by the drivers feet so he doesnt get dirt flung at him quite as much :)

• Upvote 1

Alright so here is the deal. i know you guys wanted me to do my remake of FireStarter on a concussion, BUT, it has found its final home in what could be the best work i have done in recent. now sporting a new Rage Chassis, FireStarter
v59aa2nb6qp2417zg.jpg

v79wyc294bevb3azg.jpg

d2g6tf2rttr5wguzg.jpg

• Upvote 10

34 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

Alright so here is the deal. i know you guys wanted me to do my remake of FireStarter on a concussion, BUT, it has found its final home in what could be the best work i have done in recent. now sporting a new Rage Chassis, FireStarter

Damn, Rage chassis is way better. Great looking piece

#RoccoForEncore

• Upvote 2

Just now, GDFAN14 said:

Really like the look Blake it definitely fits i was working on a custom with that chassis but it never got finished.  

thanks man, i really wanted to bring back this truck just wasnt sure how i think its found a permanent home.