Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Welcome to page 16, enjoy your stay and be sure to call if ya need anything, ya hear?

Damn promotors couldn't afford track paint :( Oh well least they got some logz n stuff

one word. gorgeous

Was able to get blender working on my new HD and windows install, started small to back into modelling "shape"
new set of shocks for the rig
screenshot_2017-04-12_18-13-52_1_zpsxrki

and did up a front engine CRD for someone as a favor, the good news is I was able to save my chassis pack aswell so that should be out within a month after I sort out FELD's musical chassis chairs
frontenginecrd_zpsrfaj3wob.png

• Upvote 6

6 hours ago, Outlawed said:

and did up a front engine CRD for someone as a favor, the good news is I was able to save my chassis pack aswell so that should be out within a month after I sort out FELD's musical chassis chairs

Front engine CRD? Don't let monsterjamfan344 see that or else he'll annoy the living s**t out of me about how bad front engine CRDs look.

9 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Was able to get blender working on my new HD and windows install, started small to back into modelling "shape"
new set of shocks for the rig
*Rig*
*Front Engine CRD*

The CRD is definitely an interesting look, but its not terrible. I could see some interesting builds with that chassis.

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

The CRD is definitely an interesting look, but its not terrible. I could see some interesting builds with that chassis.

Oh it is terrible, do not kid yourself there. The cab is fitted for a specific body that is super obscure (not going to ruin the surprise for the person building it)

On 03/26/17 at 4:34 PM, Alan E. said:

The start of something I've been wanting to do for a while. The finished pack will include Hanc0ck's,Farrell's, and Weenk's trucks 

yay, a blue thunder pack in progress, can wait to see when its finished

i dont what i started but got this done today, idk why everything has to be joined together to view the textures, also didnt put the start at the right spot because of the bump onto the track that would ruin it and i didnt want to fix it and ruin something and not be able to fix it, still have to paint the obstacles and the track but everything that is grey is textured

BL8VxRL.jpg

• Upvote 7

finished version of racing 

reason i posted this after the other one was because i finished the textures and wanted to know if i missed anything i know that theres containers on the edge of the track but idk if i will add them or not, and also i know the racing start isnt right but i dont want to  try and fix it and mess it up to where i cant fix it, i also added a small chicane lol 

gl6LnUm.jpg

why hello there 

3wtIHl7.jpg

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Elias said:

finished version of racing 

reason i posted this after the other one was because i finished the textures and wanted to know if i missed anything i know that theres containers on the edge of the track but idk if i will add them or not, and also i know the racing start isnt right but i dont want to  try and fix it and mess it up to where i cant fix it, i also added a small chicane lol 

why hello there 

Looks like it needs some of work. Make sure your baking the obstacles and floor for shadows, and some of the textures look stretched out (the dirt on the ramps, the tarps, the tv board, etc). Just resize the uv maps to fix that. Also, it could just be me, but I'm pretty sure that blue boxvan jump is over sized.