Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

35 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Looks like it needs some of work. Make sure your baking the obstacles and floor for shadows, and some of the textures look stretched out (the dirt on the ramps, the tarps, the tv board, etc). Just resize the uv maps to fix that. Also, it could just be me, but I'm pretty sure that blue boxvan jump is over sized.

thanks for the feedback, yeah its not 100% finished, i kinda figured the boxvan jump was too big and also the blue is way to dark but its the lightest blue on paint.net that fit, and yeah i forgot to bake 

also @StarksDoesMonsterJam i know but the entrance onto the track is a big bump and i didnt want to mess with it and mess everything to the point where i cant fix it, ill try and fix it before i release it, what i have right now is more of a placeholder 

well i finally have a thing...This is just cloned and repainted from Crusader for personal use but Im actually pretty proud of it for my first truck repaint.

Redid the whole hood with a new emblem and complete custom flames along with the grille emblem and front flames. Yes I meant to leave the crusader swoopy things.

Believe it or not, i didnt even mean for the flames to happen...i had no idea i could do flames at all let alone in a sort of airbrushed looking way. It started around the lights. I just wanted a simple gradient from blue to grey but it ended up looking like flames...which eventually extended over the whole hood. Took me all night though.

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Vaxen said:

When are you releasing it?

Thats World Finals 17 not 18 Go to the 17 map and postion your free camera just like it

And if that was 18 it would say Double Down Showdown not young guns ...

Edited by Jauisan
One of my facts was wrong

5 hours ago, P3ForLife said:
well i finally have a thing...This is just cloned and repainted from Crusader for personal use but Im actually pretty proud of it for my first truck repaint.

Redid the whole hood with a new emblem and complete custom flames along with the grille emblem and front flames. Yes I meant to leave the crusader swoopy things.

Believe it or not, i didnt even mean for the flames to happen...i had no idea i could do flames at all let alone in a sort of airbrushed looking way. It started around the lights. I just wanted a simple gradient from blue to grey but it ended up looking like flames...which eventually extended over the whole hood. Took me all night though.

I know you said you'd like to keep it for personal use, but that's actually a pretty nice piece, and if you find someone on here to properly clone it, I wouldn't mind seeing it released if you're up to it.

• Upvote 1