Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

So, here's the first set of trucks that I repainted from Blue Thunder 2015, along with Lucas Oil Crusader 2016 rims. Yes, I know the body paint isn't aligned properly, but cut me some slack, they're my first trucks, lol. Also, I based this truck off of my You Tube channel icon, so it was hard to align it properly and this was the best I could do. I will put more effort when it comes to painting trucks in the future. But you have to admit, not bad for my first try, lol.

Also, about that blue/green shine, I'll see what I can do to fix that (I think I have to edit the spec file a bit to get rid of it). But if the light shines on it just right, it gets a nice reflective/chrome shine to it in a way, lol. And I don't think I'm gonna release this, it'll just be for my personal use and for You Tube videos.

18 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

25885020170417000843BlenderCUsersAaronDe

Finaly Back on my own project i been trying to work on since last year or year before last. Been through computer crashes and all. But im back in it i know its not much but just the same. so let me have the advice. Or Should i start over

• Upvote 3

Im super new to blender so excuse all the mess. Anyways Im trying to replicate the diamonds used on jester during world finals. I have the shape and extrusion done, but I dont know how to shape the edges so it gives off the diamond shape. Can anyone possibly help?

Been working on this paint job for a while now. It's still no where near accurate currently and it needs a darker coat of green again... 

World Finals 18 Avenger S10 Scheme

NpK0JZF.jpg

0cLURKV.jpg

Also, should I release this truck? Blaise is taking a while and I know his is more accurate but Idk... This is a pic of my chassis running his paint. I have my own too. Also, his horns are correct.

gPMIDYc.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 4/20/2017 at 3:06 AM, mdemko said:

technically its all wrong... Scott stephens doesnt own or operate the King Krunch name.

Its a truck i made for fun and for the record Scott Stephens and Pablo Huffaker started King Krunch in the early 80s when Dennis was still playin in the mud  and Scott did own the trucks until the late 90s I know that he dose not own the name now or the truck. He sold it to David Smith who is a cop here in Houston It was just a fun concept i got the idea of doing a son of King Krunch truck then I talked to Colt at Houston #2 and he thought it was a cool idea so i had to come up with something after that lol  Plus he has seen the truck and he said it was awesome that was all i had to here B)

• Upvote 4