Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

8 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

I'm slowly but surely making progress on the truck, what do y'all think? Also recording the process for a youtube speed paint type dealio.

I love it, just by what you have done I'm excited to see what your skills give you.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

Here is the track that's gonna be used for the RORFT World Finals II, ran by @carkiller458 on Youtube. Message him for more details about competing. There will be an entirely different track for freestyle (2-day event format).

That's beautiful Chris good job I can't wait for the release 

12 minutes ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Well, this is going pretty smoothly. It needs a new chassis (I will need someone else to do that as I am crap at blender), the grill, and some tail lights.

The roof is wrong, also the flames of the sides have different tones of yellow or orange (you slapped the sides of a pic of the truck and putted it there i can see). Try to modify the paint and get the flames with the same yellow or orange, it looks weird with some flames with darker orange and others with a light yellow.

Im almost done with mine, why you have to do the same things as me rip 

B

5 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

The roof is wrong, also the flames of the sides have different tones of yellow or orange (you slapped the sides of a pic of the truck and putted it there i can see). Try to modify the paint and get the flames with the same yellow or orange, it looks weird with some flames with darker orange and others with a light yellow.

Im almost done with mine, why you have to do the same things as me rip 

Because I saw an earlier version of yours which looks nothing like the real thing.

2 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

So this is *almost* the complete product, there is still some work to be done, and Im always look for more stuff I could add to the truck, but for now this is the final product. Anyone want to actually build a truck for the paint? PM me if interested! :D

Thanks Hagan for making a truck with the body so I can at least see how things look in game!!!!

I actually kinda dig the blue with your yellow paint job. Maybe once you find a truck builder, you could incorporate some yellow with the blue props. Just my opinion on it as it is totally up to you.

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Well since I dun fukd up on the last version of PerpDestruct, restarting with a totally new everything.

I thought that was saigon shaker in the first picture for a second. Looks nice. Never fail to impress!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

So, i wasnt satisfied with painting trucks so i got myself in Blender finally (never thought i would do that but i did it anyways)

This is a custom Monster Patrol that i started last night. Working in the paint rn

*pic*

Thoughts?

Those lights look detailed af

9 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

So, i wasnt satisfied with painting trucks so i got myself in Blender finally (never thought i would do that but i did it anyways)

This is a custom Monster Patrol that i started last night. Working in the paint rn

Thoughts?

Shoulda been a dodge, but I like it! Glad to see Monster Patrol getting some love