Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

2 minutes ago, Warwizard said:

Those lights look detailed af

All you have to do is take a light texture image and crop it to fit the shape of the light.

11 minutes ago, Swegliner849 said:

So, i wasnt satisfied with painting trucks so i got myself in Blender finally (never thought i would do that but i did it anyways)

This is a custom Monster Patrol that i started last night. Working in the paint rn

Thoughts?

Looks good so far, but the paint is a little dull and the fonts are a little bland. Try and add some more shades of green to make some stuff pop out more.

5 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

Shoulda been a dodge, but I like it! Glad to see Monster Patrol getting some love

Well considering Shafer's MP was originally a Chevy Silverado it's nice to see it getting a throwback.

5 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

Well, this is going pretty smoothly. It needs a new chassis (I will need someone else to do that as I am crap at blender), the grill, and some tail lights.

close but not yet. The beads are lime green and the skulls on the side are more up on the side, a few other odd and end things but it's getting there!

Image may contain: car, sky and outdoor

*pic for reference*

• Upvote 1

Yes, I know that this is still wrong and I am still working on it. 

Just wanted some different pics.

and Yes, that is Skyliner 849's VERY EARLY NOT COMPLETE Metal Mulisha 2017 paint. If you ask him for it he will tell me and I will kill you.

It's running on my chassis from the early 2017 Metal Mulisha Pack.

yFwiG85.jpg

Also, I repainted the white and Black. I know the rear is fukd up...

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

and Yes, that is Skyliner 849's VERY EARLY NOT COMPLETE Metal Mulisha 2017 paint. If you ask him for it he will tell me and I will kill you.

It's running on my chassis from the early 2017 Metal Mulisha Pack.

Also, I repainted the white and Black. I know the rear is fukd up...

k

edit: added spec map

vIyfBMf.jpg

VKkmwvr.jpg

• Upvote 8