Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, Swegliner849 said:

Back in Monster Patrol

Added a few things in the body (in the roof) and changed the paint (im not sure what i want to do in the paint yet)

sooo hawt

2 hours ago, Swegliner849 said:

Back in Monster Patrol

Added a few things in the body (in the roof) and changed the paint (im not sure what i want to do in the paint yet)

Not that I don't like your work or anything, but I hate how obnoxiously huge Monster Patrol's spoiler is in real life.

1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

Not that I don't like your work or anything, but I hate how obnoxiously huge Monster Patrol's spoiler is in real life.

at least he's not compensating for anything...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Just saw he replied to someone on his video, and he said he uses Photoshop. I wish Photoshop wasn't so expensive lol

Instead Of Doing that may you p.m People instead Of Filling up the thread with replies?

We made this thread to share trucks etc but not for replies.

12 minutes ago, Jauisan said:

Instead Of Doing that may you p.m People instead Of Filling up the thread with replies?

We made this thread to share trucks etc but not for replies.

I was complimenting something that he posted in THIS thread aswell, as asking the question...

7 minutes ago, JUICY TOES said:

I was complimenting something that he posted in THIS thread aswell, as asking the question...

it just ends up cluttering the thread with unnecessary comments that could easily be typed in a pm 

11 hours ago, JUICY TOES said:

Looks amazing man! What paint software do you use?

I use corelDRAW X6... I wouldn't suggest it for ror paintings considering gimp or paint . net will do just fine. I also have a majority of vector graphics, hence why i have a vector editing software... If you find yourself using vectors inkscape is free and will let you do what you want to them.