Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

On 4/28/2017 at 7:23 PM, Garrett Hanson said:

@nks1996 got a link?
@cp2013 if you haven't seen FELD's new rule on trucks, that's why I added it and no not every truck I make I have to add my name on it.

but if its a 2000's truck when the rule didnt exist why put it there. or of you want a name there put meents name there

• Upvote 1

If it's a custom then he should be able to put his name on it, I may not be a fan of names on trucks unless it's the actual driver but it's his own truck so he should be able to, also @Garrett Hanson it would be cool if you made a version without a name also if your up to it, love the truck so far 

14 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

and you didn't explain why?
also Gold Digger in da works.

good day

The purple and green doesn't mix with the gold. I recommend making the designs black and white with only the roof and stuff being gold. Hope it turns out looking good

• Upvote 1

On 4/28/2017 at 1:20 AM, krazyd24 said:

Not now but he did and sold the team to david smith...

It's already been established that I know this. Holy sh*t.... did you even read the convo? And he didn't sell the truck... David Smith basically stole it from him by forcing him out of his one team by getting majority share of the company Stephens owned that owned King Krunch; Texas Offroad Performance.