Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

43 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

20 years of YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
yeah yeah tires are backwards.

Honest question, and I only ask this because I've seen a trend in all of your projects.

Are you color blind?

The color of the chassis, rims, and shocks makes no sense with the green body.

• Upvote 4

43 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

20 years of YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

You just ruined my favorite monster truck.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Blue chassis looks ew, backward tires, rims dont fit the tires and the 4 link bars are not lined up correctly

R.I,P AVENGER 1997-2017 

19 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

dude, it's NOT a replica

i'm done

Ok but he isnt wrong. The 4 links dont match up and the rims do not fit the tyres. The chassis looks outdated aswell as the paint so we are honestly just trying to help AND we already have someone making the same avenger aswell as someone making the WF18 avenger

• Upvote 1

Back to square one already? Just ignore him. Let him continue to post crap just like he was before. We gave you our advice and you come back with "it's not a replica" when it's not content errors as much as node/beam errors and outdated assets.

WE'RE the ones who should be done.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

okay. Ew.