Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

13 hours ago, CMDeerfoot said:

Those are the new chassis from Freedom Racing, top one is Cyclops and the bottom one is Venom; here's some pics for reference.

Venom Looks like an intresting truck for ror.

Hey I cant show it as of right now, but I made a cool looking Monster Energy paint. But I have one issue: I don't know how to isolate it. What I did was I opened up the .png of the 2015 Monster Energy and basically messed with the paint and made it look cool. Since I didn't rename the png or anything, it showed up on the truck in game. But I cant get the paint to show up on the truck when I rename the truck file and .png file and I need serious help

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

If you were paying attention to my WF 18 video you may have seen this.

Digger 32 looks great.and what settings are you using? I dont think my games looks that good on any version

LOVE the smra track. If you love crossovers, i was wondering if you guys would like to see some crossover designs ive made. Its not on ror unfortunately but id love to pass my ideas on to some of you guys. I made these tracks on halo. And before you guys go throwing tomatoes, im a top tier track builder on halo and id love to get my ideas out there. I have several different crossover ideas id love to share, as well as some more racing styles and obstacle designs. Id post them elsewhere but i have no guarantee you guys will look at it. Could i possibly share them here for you guys? Or can i get you all to look at them somewhere else?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

So because of this does that mean SMRA is coming soon? Any ETA so I can get my truck finished?

Still get your truck done up, I am at a bit of a cross road as I am trying to figure out what my work schedule is. Even if I am not able to get it going within a month or two I can do it during the winter (November-February) as I will have more spare time then. If that is the case there is a very good chance I will bring forth some more node/beam changes for realism sake B)

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Outlawed said:

Still get your truck done up, I am at a bit of a cross road as I am trying to figure out what my work schedule is. Even if I am not able to get it going within a month or two I can do it during the winter (November-February) as I will have more spare time then. If that is the case there is a very good chance I will bring forth some more node/beam changes for realism sake B)

Ah thanks. Don't mean to clog up this thread but for the sake that I have a quick means of contacting you at this moment, with SMRA trucks, do we have to run swaybar props if we have swaybar nodes?

5 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Ah thanks. Don't mean to clog up this thread but for the sake that I have a quick means of contacting you at this moment, with SMRA trucks, do we have to run swaybar props if we have swaybar nodes?

nope, I didnt on my truck because I did not want to line up the props

• Upvote 1