Mark Colineri

Show Your Projects Chapter 57

150 posts in this topic

Made the paint a bit brighter and fixed the rotation (Thanks for pointing that out, not sure how I didn't notice. :P )

FL0xT_VmCg8rWfYlk_bGYzDU7i_447jdBoW2e8op

 

I also started a custom WF 18 track:

ZSRhiBXVYQcCbq6ypsRIFsFduskHoh8SgxSfztTR

Thoughts? Is it worth finishing or nah?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

I need to fix up the front clip of the truck, tires, and axle housing. I think besides some minor placement, it should be finished?

You currently have it sitting on the Titan chassis. Eric runs one of the chassis made by David Smith, not a PEI.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, MJFAN said:

Made the paint a bit brighter and fixed the rotation (Thanks for pointing that out, not sure how I didn't notice. :P )

 

 

I also started a custom WF 18 track:

 

Thoughts? Is it worth finishing or nah?

remake the fun box on the right side of the el paso track. and wf 18 looks good!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leggster said:

I would trace the graphics on the truck right where you have them... It looks like you just cropped it from a picture.. Do the same as well for logos, or ask around and see if anyone has them...

Yeah I had cropped from some pictures during the weekend, I can work on tracing soon. I would only need to find the vector/png of the TNT sponsor they have on Obsessed and Obsession.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

Yeah I had cropped from some pictures during the weekend, I can work on tracing soon. I would only need to find the vector/png of the TNT sponsor they have on Obsessed and Obsession.

...and an entirely new body.

cmon guys, dont  just half-do stuff. If you're going to make something and a component hasnt been made for it, either MAKE IT, or find someone who can make it.

Please do not just find something slightly similar and call it good.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tyrannos said:

remake the fun box on the right side of the el paso track. and wf 18 looks good!

What exactly needs to be changed with the fun box?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MJFAN said:

What exactly needs to be changed with the fun box?

all you did was copy and paste it. so now the taller part of the ramp is on the wrong side of the fun box

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

 

I need to fix up the front clip of the truck, tires, and axle housing. I think besides some minor placement, it should be finished?

PRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

I'm a big fan of obsessed. dont judge ;)

Really good!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Joey B. said:

PRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE THE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!

I'm a big fan of obsessed. dont judge ;)

Really good!

It still needs alot of work, but thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recently figured out how to clone and whatnot and tried updating a few trucks. I'd like to upload some if the original creators are ok with it. Note some are not entirely finished.

The first is the Blue Thunder that was used in 2016 for Europe . I've updated the rims, shock clamps, and got rid of the Dalton Millican logos since I believe LeDuc didn't have them on the truck. This one is basically done. The next is Mohawk Warrior 2017. I've added flags, decals, and changed some shock colors to match what Bryce runs, but I still need to place an updated MJ logo on the side and make the rims. The chassis isn't updated and I'm not sure if I will update it. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tom Deents said:

I'm not as good as @Edy tho

Wf 18 soon. (Nah, jk, taking super break) [I'll be back with an awesome custom track later this year]

Great track btw @Tom Deents, love that dirt texture (Send please?)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tom Deents said:

too late

I'm giving up

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now