Show Your Projects Chapter 57

Mark Colineri

started this during the week because i ran into a problem with orlando and dont know how to fix it :wacko: 

this one is coming out really good for my 1st attempt at a mainstream track but i wanted to add some creativity in it

please tell me if the backflip ramp is to small or steep its my 2nd attempt at one and im also going to redo the paint on the tabletop the one im using was to learn to bake so thats why its crappy 

d1bmTuC.jpg

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Freeeeeeeeeestyyyyllllllllle's done!

@carkiller458 Are you even ready bruhhhhhhhhhhh?

its beautiful good job chris, do you use paint.net to paint and if so how do you erase i know theres the stamp but even when i put the hardness of it all thew way to 0% it shows up to much or erases to much

36 minutes ago, Elias said:

its beautiful good job chris, do you use paint.net to paint and if so how do you erase i know theres the stamp but even when i put the hardness of it all thew way to 0% it shows up to much or erases to much

I use Photoshop and I just make a paint layer, overlay it to the dirt, and then just use a soft eraser at a mild opacity to make the wear marks.

29 minutes ago, Chris B said:

I use Photoshop and I just make a paint layer, overlay it to the dirt, and then just use a soft eraser at a mild opacity to make the wear marks.

i see, i got it to look better after i repainted on paint.net