World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

3 hours ago, Joey B. said:

I never understood how he got the back injury. Can somebody please tell me what happened?

He's getting old. It just happens sometimes.

On the topic of Buyten making the field: Even if Monster Jam needed to put Metal Mulisha in, why not put one of the Grave Digger drivers in it? Pablo Huffaker and Randy Brown both won their tours this year so I think they definitely deserve an invite. This would be a perfect chance to get them in the field without driving up the number of Grave Diggers in the show. They already put Pauken in Monster Mutt, one of those two should be in Metal Mulisha.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, TheRetroStyle said:

CONFIRMED: Justin Sipes wins TTS Central.

He got so far ahead of Camden that they knew he's not gonna catch up, so they just decided to give Justin his berth this afternoon.

Or ya know, he clinched with the most points and with the remaining events there aren't enough points for anyone to catch up.

• Upvote 6

12 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I wonder if Justin will be put in a stadium for next year. 

Doubtful. Cole won last year but was back in the arenas. Same with Morgan. After next season though I could see him stretching his legs on the bigger floors tho... maybe even this summer/fall/early winter.

Tbh Camden should get into the main field... Thats just my opinion... Justins early lead made it so difficult for anyone to catch up to... Camden pushed how hard at the end and won how many Overall Event wins in a row? Cmon man put him in the main show... But hay thats just my opinion... What do I know lol! Im proud of Justin on a side note he surely proved he knows how to drive that Shark to the ground! Cant wait to see what these athletes can bring to the table next year! 

37 minutes ago, NCLBreakaway said:

Tbh Camden should get into the main field... Thats just my opinion... Justins early lead made it so difficult for anyone to catch up to... Camden pushed how hard at the end and won how many Overall Event wins in a row? Cmon man put him in the main show... But hay thats just my opinion... What do I know lol! Im proud of Justin on a side note he surely proved he knows how to drive that Shark to the ground! Cant wait to see what these athletes can bring to the table next year! 

I think he could easily win the Double Down Showdown and get in that way, but as I said with Buyten, Rookies should not be in the big show without earning a spot from either their respective point series or the Double Down Showdown. 

I haven't seen anyone say this yet so I'll go ahead with it:

Madusa confirmed via Instagram that she will not be at WF 18 like Dennis and Tom. I'm not sure why, and I think it's a little odd. She also mentioned having a new career oppurtinity but I don't know what her next big thing will be. Im not sure if anyone will drive Madusa like Brianna Mahon did last year (she is driving Scooby Doo anyways). I could see Kayla Blood or Miranda Cozad getting it for the Showdown (if they're in it).

4 minutes ago, bkelly said:

I haven't seen anyone say this yet so I'll go ahead with it:

Madusa confirmed via Instagram that she will not be at WF 18 like Dennis and Tom. I'm not sure why, and I think it's a little odd. She also mentioned having a new career oppurtinity but I don't know what her next big thing will be. Im not sure if anyone will drive Madusa like Brianna Mahon did last year (she is driving Scoovt anyways). I could see Kayla Blood or Miranda Cozad getting it for the Showdown (if they're in it).

Monster Jam will never run Madusa again, she still owns the name and I highly doubt they'll come to an agreement to let it run. It seems like stakes are a bit high between Monster Jam and Madusa.

• Upvote 2

Was it not a big enough indicator when it was supposed to be Madusa's farewell season (chrome paint scheme for her truck) that moved into her not driving but still going to the shows she was scheduled for to not doing any of that and disappearing completely? I have sure as hell enjoyed it!

• Upvote 3