Lee O'Donnell - Mad Scientist

Bari Musawwir - Zombie

Ryan Disharoon - Saigon Shaker

Chad Fortune - Soldier Fortune

Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco

Eric Swanson - Obsessed

Cory Rummell - Rage

Other Options that would be nice to see invited:

Pablo Huffaker, Tristan England, Rosalee Ramer, Matt Pagliarulo, Buddy Tompkins, Roy Pridgeon, Chuck Werner, Gary Porter

So now for some Young Guns Shootout Predictions:

1. Earth Shaker- Tristan England
  2. Pirate's Curse- Camden Murphy
  3. Alien Invasion- Bernard Lyght
  4. Zombie- Tyler Groth
  5. New Earth Authority- Travis Groth
  6. El Toro Loco- Kayla Blood
  7. Max D- Jared Eichelberger
  8. Grave Digger- Krysten Anderson
  9. Blue Thunder- Matt Cody
  10. Saigon Shaker- Ryan Disharoon
  11. Obsessed- Eric Swanson
  12. Scooby Doo- Bailey Shea
  13. Monster Mutt Dalmatian- Cynthia Gauthier
  14. Hurricane Force- Steven Thompson
  15. Rage- Cory Rummell
  16. Monster Mutt Rottweiler- JR Seasock

MAYBE Kaylyn Migues in Jailbird will get a spot over one of them. Not many indies this year though all things considered.

I would have loved to have seen Garner, Pagliarulo, and Rummell all make it into the main field. I'll admit I am a little biased in that I think they too are deserving of a spot, but if at least one of those guys gets a Double Down invite I'll be more than happy. I for sure see the three of them being World Finals competitors in the future though, all of them have top equipment and can run with the best of them.

However, it's an amazing line-up regardless. 

While I think it's pretty cool to have Rosalee and Buddy as competitors because that means more Indies in the field, I dont think they're quite 100% ready for the World Finals. They should have took Gary Porter. I mean, this guy has always been a great driver. Why he was never invited to the World Finals is a complete mystery. Besides, FELD owns the name Carolina Crusher, so why not bring the truck?

Anyways...

My predictions for the Double Down Shootout: 

1-Raminator (Driven by Mark Hall)

2-Hooked (Driven by Bryan Wright)

3-Zombie (Driven by Ami Houde)

4-Obsessed (Driven by Eric Swanson)

5-Saigon Shaker (Driven by Ryan Disharoon)

6-Maximum Destruction (Driven by Jared Eichelberger)

7-Grave Digger (Driven by Krysten Anderson)

8-Monster Mutt Dalmatian (Driven by Cynthia Gauthier)

9-El Toro Loco (Driven by Chuck Werner)

10-Rage (Driven by Cory Rummell)

11-Jester (Driven by Matt Pagliarulo)

12-Earth Shaker (Driven by Tristan England)

13-Pirate's Curse (Driven by Camden Murphy)

14-El Toro Loco (Driven by Mark List)

15-Hurricane Force (Driven by Steven Thompson)

16-Over Bored (Driven by Jamey Garner)

I'm going to just think like FELD for a bit here with my young guns prediction here... Most should come from Triple Threat Tours.

1. Jester - Matt Pagliarulo - In my opinion, huge snub for the main show as he's been putting on shows everywhere he goes. 

2. Zombie - Ami Houde - Impressive rookie who could be in contention for rookie of the year. 

3. El Toro Loco - Mark List - Definitely one of the better El Toro drivers out there even though they're all great. Could be one of the favorites.

4. Monster Mutt Dalmatian - Cynthia Gauthier - I think this is her last shot to get in to the big show from the young guns. 

5. Grave Digger - Krysten Anderson - Obvious. Improved all year. 

6. Alien Invasion - Bernard Lyght - Not so sure about this one. Could insert Jamey in Over Bored here if it was on talent wise, but it's FELD. 

7. Blue Thunder - Matt Cody - Obvious, as well as name of the truck being in. Great driver has one of the best chances at winning. 

8. Earth Shaker - Tristian England - Obvious, could've been a snub but I think he's got one of the bigger chances of winning. 

9. Pirate's Curse - Camden Murphy - Best driver outside of Sipes in the Central tour. Favorite to win. 

10. Max-D - Jared Eichelberger - Improved all year and might be the last shot to get in off of this, get the practice while you can. 

11. ScoobyDoo - Bailey Shea - Pretty much the same thing said for Cynthia and Jared. 

12. Stinger - Zane Rettew - One of the most improved drivers this year and could put on a huge show if he gets into the main show

13. Obsessed - Eric Swanson - Snub again, should be interesting how he has improved since last year. 

14. Rage - Cory Rummel - Biggest snub of them all, should replace Bryce or Rosalee in main field. 

15. El Toro Loco - Kayla Blood - Vastly improved, should get a new ride so she can get into the main field. 

16. Saigon Shaker - Ryan Disharoon - Improved all year and could've been a snub. 

I would've put Jamey in Over Bored, and Bryan in Hooked in here if it was off of talent, but, got to think like feld with these decisions. 

It would be highly hypocritical to lambaste Buyten and not say anything about Rosalee, Kenny or Buddy. But knowing how invites to Vegas actually work, the issues with other drivers being hurt, no longer driving or just not wanting a spot at Vegas (yes that is actually a thing) there is always going to be some interesting competitor choices. The only thing for all 4 is that they have the opportunity to prove their spot in the main field was justified. Do I think there are other drivers that should be in the main field before them? Absolutely, but I am still going to hope for the best for all of them. Little miffed on Buddy getting a spot after so many years of JR chasing one but I am sure there is a reason. 

• Upvote 2