World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

I cannot distinguish if the truck to the right of the hotwheels zone is Wild Flower or Hot Wheels but I am assuming the ? is possibly for the YGS winner? Also puzzled at the truck located at the MJ 25/Truck Pals, I am assuming it is a display truck but why it is shown on the map?

2 hours ago, Pink Guy said:

I'll also say it now, freestyle will once again be super controversial with arguments the whole year on who deserved to win versus who did. Seems to be the name of the game recently

To be fair the last two years have been more competitive than most in the past

8 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I cannot distinguish if the truck to the right of the hotwheels zone is Wild Flower or Hot Wheels but I am assuming the ? is possibly for the YGS winner? Also puzzled at the truck located at the MJ 25/Truck Pals, I am assuming it is a display truck but why it is shown on the map?

The truck to the right is a new Hot Wheels design. The purple pickup to the left of the Hot Wheels tent is Wild Flower. 

Randy Brown appearantly will be filling in for Cole Venard :o. No one knows why Cole is out, might be injury, might be personal issue

UPDATE:

Cole has also been removed from all 2nd quarter line ups and his driver page is gone