World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

15 minutes ago, KiwiKing said:

So there's gonna be a new Team Hot Wheels truck apparently, so I guess it'll look like the toy.

That was announced a little while back, but because Monster Jam is known for pulling customs out of their you know what, it's highly likely but still a roll of the dice. Excited to see it nonetheless.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

That was announced a little while back, but because Monster Jam is known for pulling customs out of their you know what, it's highly likely but still a roll of the dice. Excited to see it nonetheless.

Not a big fan of what looks like curdled mustard or yellow snot but the silver and pink looks good

1 hour ago, MasonThompson said:

1st in practice was Lee then Tyler Menninga. Cynthia qualified(practice timed) 3rd overall. 

Are these time tables posted anywhere? I'd love to have these for my bracket picking...

So Jim pulled the greatest heist in WF history not only did he unveil his world finals body, but the new chassis as well. The snot nosed instagram tards have had their world shocked and appaled by this recent trickery. I love the body personally, and Eric's new body is lookin mighty slick as well. (sorry if it sounds like I'm repeating everything people have said, just like rubbing in the facts to the instagram kids who are on the site)

• Upvote 10

I loveIN KNEW THAT JIM PLAYED WITH US lol. That avenger is so lovein beautiful!. Its good to see the grandma and the legend body back but the green rims dont fit with the legend body. The diggers are not what i expected but it still cool, i was expecting like a retro body (like the red pickup or anything else) with a retro and rusty paint. But still being good, cant wait to see what else is in there!

edit: that avenger is with a new chassis, i hope that jim does well on there!

• Upvote 1