World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

Who do you guys think will be the first to take on the spiffy looking track this year? Some say Rosalee, but I'm going for Bryce mainly for these reasons:

1. While Rosalee and Bryce are both in their first Main Shows, answer this; who's been around in the sport longer?

2. Some would also guess Buddy, but this is his 4th season in the sport. While it is likely for him to be among the first five to freestyle, he'll be a long shot for the first one out.

3. Which of the three did better in Vegas thus far? The one who did the weakest of the three is most likely to be the first one out.

4. For whatever reason, they've thrown out some tough guys early in the competition. When Randy Brown drove Man of Steel in 2014, he came out 2nd, even though he has had some Vegas experience before in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle (and ironically enough, could've very easily won in 2007 had the tires not blown). Expect guys like him to come out early tonight.

I hope it's something like wf15 but not overdone 

also I wish they invited (crying of the year thrown at you) whoever drives ice cream man (sorry haven't been keeping up with the sport as much as I should be) he did amazing this year 

Also sorry for double posting but just wanted to say acouple things 

I really enjoyed the encore they did and how they brought in a bunch of other trucks including older trucks that don't even compete in monster jam I wonder if they tried to get Bigfoot there and got turned down since they had trucks like monster patrol 

also noticed they had reptoid there doubt it's anything special but glad to see the truck again 

also for the encore for freestyle it would be cool if they had it like the 20 year anniversary where they had extra freestyles from the trucks that didn't compete or had the trucks from the young guns freestyle i would like to see that 

I can't wait for tonight and hopefully there will be a new freestyle winner or I would be happy to see jim pull out a win in avenger 

FELD has really outdone themselves this year and it looks like they're actually listening to fans this year, adding some buses seeing more cars and it's not all clustered like past years. I really like this track and can't wait to see freestyle tonight 

Can anyone tell if the backside to that is just bus and cars? Or is the bus inside the pad. I like it either way but... we know which way is best. 

Also since that middle ramp was huge, no way they can hit it 100% wihout ramming into the next dirt pad

10 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

Can anyone tell if the backside to that is just bus and cars? Or is the bus inside the pad. I like it either way but... we know which way is best. 

Also since that middle ramp was huge, no way they can hit it 100% wihout ramming into the next dirt pad

yeah but the middle of that next dirt pad can have a ramp that is very low (like the downramp of that backflip that happened yesterday) so trucks cant get that in trouble, maybe i can be wrong, maybe not