World Finals XVIII Discussion

TheRetroStyle

28 minutes ago, bkelly said:

Didnt World Finals 8-11 share many of the same car jumps? The weird jump with the step up on both sides was used in WF 10 and 11, and the box van/container/small bus jump was used in WF 7,8, and 10. The fountain jump in the middle of the stadium was used in WF 8 and 10, with the same thing being used minus the fountain in WF 12 and 13. Not to mention WF 12,13, and 14 practically had the same set up. WF 8 and 9 both had the same trailer jump, it was just swapped in 2008.

I see a lot of people complaining at the repition since 2015 (even I did a little), but the World Finals has reused ideas many times before (not just the last 3).

Yeah but the obstacles they reused were the big wow moment obstacles like the triple and middle fountain lol also you missed wf4 and 7 with the bus in the middle 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hornetguy97 said:

I can see someone launching the ramp next to the bus and completely destroying the truck into the side. Have an ominous feeling something just isnt going to go right tonight

If it's really starting to rain, nothing's gonna go right tonight.

Does anyone know if they've increased police/security at the World Finals? There's SWAT teams and snipers in Las Vegas after the shooting today. I doubt they'd leave a highly populated event without more security after a shooting on the same day, but if they found the shooter then I guess they can have less. But still, the threat is there if they haven't found him yet.

EDIT: Apparently the suspect surrendered earlier.