Version .4 Truck Paint Glitches

ABgamerX

Question

Ok, so this glitch has been happening with every version .4 game that I've downloaded, 4.5, 4.6 and 4.7. I want to do multiplayer videos, but what's the point if the paints are all messed up? These glitches haven't occurred in any .3 version, but since multiplayer doesn't work on version .3 for me, might be a different thread topic, but does anyone know how to fix this version .4 paint glitch? Here's what 90% of my trucks look like in this video:

These paint glitches range from pure black paint, white paint, slightly darker paint, and even completely blacked-out tires so it looks like there're no textures (As seen with SUD in the video). (^ That's Hooked 2015 in the thumbnail btw)

There are also a few other glitches mentioned, but the paint glitch is my main concern. If you have any answers/solutions then PLEASE let me know, I'll try almost anything at this point, lol.

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Ok so I have the .truck file opened for Hooked 2015, and I found the managed materials section. So which ones do I have to remove?

You would remove the filenames that have spec in them, but if those are the only filenames in the managedmaterials section then there is a .material file that you need to remove the spec lines from. 

Edit: I made you this: 

And here is the line of regular material file coding (replace the Replace.png texture name with whatever the texture name is in the first line of coding).

{
    technique
    {
        pass
        {
            texture_unit
            {
                texture Replace.png
            }
        }
    }
}

15 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

You have to remove the spec maps in the .material file/the managed materials section of the .truck file.

Ok so I have the .truck file opened for Hooked 2015, and I found the managed materials section. So which ones do I have to remove?

19 hours ago, Jon Cannon said:

You would remove the filenames that have spec in them, but if those are the only filenames in the managedmaterials section then there is a .material file that you need to remove the spec lines from. 

Edit: I made you this: 

(Video Tutorial)

And here is the line of regular material file coding (replace the Replace.png texture name with whatever the texture name is in the first line of coding).

{
    technique
    {
        pass
        {
            texture_unit
            {
                texture Replace.png
            }
        }
    }
}

It worked! Thank you so much, I'll express my gratitude by subscribing, lol. And since I have a huge poop load of trucks, I got a lot work to do, lol.