My Idea For A Monster Jam Game

IamStevenMalley

By the way, does anyone have any ideas for stadiums and arenas aside from Sam Boyd Stadium? Personally, I'd like to see:

• XL Center (Hartford, CT)
  • AT&T Stadium (Arlington, TX)
  • Angel Stadium (Anaheim, CA)
  • US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)
  • Gillette Stadium (Foxboro, MA)
  • Metlife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
  • Dunkin Donuts Center (Providence, RI)
  • Carrier Dome (Syracuse, NY)
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, GA)
  • Petco Park (San Diego, CA)
  • Lucas Oil Stadium (Indianapolis, IN)
  • NRG Stadium (Houston, TX)
  • University of Phoenix Stadium (Glendale, AZ)
  • Alamodome (San Antonio, TX)

and several others

Edited by IamStevenMalley

24 minutes ago, IamStevenMalley said:

By the way, does anyone have any ideas for stadiums and arenas aside from Sam Boyd Stadium? Personally, I'd like to see:

• XL Center (Hartford, CT)
  • AT&T Stadium (Arlington, TX)
  • Angel Stadium (Anaheim, CA)
  • US Bank Stadium (Minneapolis, MN)
  • Gillette Stadium (Foxboro, MA)
  • Metlife Stadium (East Rutherford, NJ)
  • Dunkin Donuts Center (Providence, RI)
  • Carrier Dome (Syracuse, NY)
  • Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, GA)

and several others

Movistar Arena (Santiago, Chile) my hometown

I'd also like to mention DLC once more. It can cost $0.00-$5.00, and I have a few ideas for DLC. I'd also like to thank @Mr. Self Destructfor inspiring this list:

• Superhero pack (contains Marvel Comics and DC trucks)-$5.00
  • Grave Digger Pack (contains all WF, Anniversary, 2006, Grandma, and GD The Legend skins)-$1.00
  • Avenger Pack (contains all WF skins)-$1.00
  • Indie Truck Pack (contains indie trucks like Razin' Kane, Ice Cream Man, Time Flys, Wild Flower)-$3.00
  • Retro Skins Pack (contains bodies of trucks from '00-'15)-$1.00
  • Max-D Pack (contains the '03-'12 body, WF skins, Team Meents, Goldberg)-$1.00
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, IamStevenMalley said:

I'd also like to mention DLC once more. It can cost $0.00-$5.00, and I have a few ideas for DLC. I'd also like to thank @Mr. Self Destructfor inspiring this list:

• Superhero pack (contains Marvel Comics and DC trucks)-$5.00
  • Grave Digger Pack (contains all WF, Anniversary, 2006, Grandma, and GD The Legend skins)-$1.00
  • Avenger Pack (contains all WF skins)-$1.00
  • Indie Truck Pack (contains indie trucks like Razin' Kane, Ice Cream Man, Time Flys, Wild Flower)-$3.00
  • Retro Skins Pack (contains bodies of trucks from '00-'15)-$1.00
  • Max-D Pack (contain the '03-'12 body, Team Meents, Goldberg)-$1.00

I like your multiplayer idea as well. To me, there should be more game modes. Similar to NHL 17, you have these modes called Season Mode, (you get to play a whole season) Franchise Mode, (you control a team, I'm not sure how this would work with Monster Jam. Maybe you're the owner of a Monster Truck Team and you just make moves such as cutting drivers, building new trucks, what not) Be a Pro Mode, (you create a driver, then you play with it. That would be a blast - to create my own driver and to actually go with it in an actual game mode? Fun!). Maybe include a Creation Zone where you can create drivers and trucks, and use them anywhere. I have a bunch of thoughts, so I'll probably just jam them all in one thread. I'm unsure on who I would want to develop it... maybe EA Canada, since they're finally doing things right, but they probably wouldn't care. Maybe 2K Sports, as well.

1 hour ago, LeMaddog said:

I like your multiplayer idea as well. To me, there should be more game modes. Similar to NHL 17, you have these modes called Season Mode, (you get to play a whole season) Franchise Mode, (you control a team, I'm not sure how this would work with Monster Jam. Maybe you're the owner of a Monster Truck Team and you just make moves such as cutting drivers, building new trucks, what not) Be a Pro Mode, (you create a driver, then you play with it. That would be a blast - to create my own driver and to actually go with it in an actual game mode? Fun!). Maybe include a Creation Zone where you can create drivers and trucks, and use them anywhere. I have a bunch of thoughts, so I'll probably just jam them all in one thread. I'm unsure on who I would want to develop it... maybe EA Canada, since they're finally doing things right, but they probably wouldn't care. Maybe 2K Sports, as well.

I like your ideas for a single player experience. However, I'd like to give Franchise Mode the ax since I really don't see how it can work with Monster Truck Racing. Season Mode I love, Be a Pro Mode I love, and Creation Zone I love the idea. However, with Creation Zone, I'd also like to include a Track Builder mode so people can recreate their favorite World Finals, or event from the past. And even get some original track designs. Arcade mode would be for little kids, that'll include stunt contest, ATV races, and Speedster races. Be a Pro Mode I feel would have to start out in the Triple Threat Series since the driver you created would be a rookie, Season Mode can allow you to choose which tour you go on (FS1, Triple Threat), or create a custom one to go on and play for points. EA Canada would be a great choice to develop the game or Codemasters and Turn 10. Don't forget about EA Tiburon. 2K Sports I'll keep in for now just to give them a chance.

As cool as this all sounds, unfortunately I don't see any of this happening in the future just because FELD is aiming they're current games at the younger audiences. But I may as well pitch an idea. Engine/ part upgrades: there will be a garage you can bring the trucks in and can edit engine settings and buy new engines and parts 

2 hours ago, IamStevenMalley said:

I like your ideas for a single player experience. However, I'd like to give Franchise Mode the ax since I really don't see how it can work with Monster Truck Racing. Season Mode I love, Be a Pro Mode I love, and Creation Zone I love the idea. However, with Creation Zone, I'd also like to include a Track Builder mode so people can recreate their favorite World Finals, or event from the past. And even get some original track designs. Arcade mode would be for little kids, that'll include stunt contest, ATV races, and Speedster races. Be a Pro Mode I feel would have to start out in the Triple Threat Series since the driver you created would be a rookie, Season Mode can allow you to choose which tour you go on (FS1, Triple Threat), or create a custom one to go on and play for points. EA Canada would be a great choice to develop the game or Codemasters and Turn 10. Don't forget about EA Tiburon. 2K Sports I'll keep in for now just to give them a chance.

Yea, I forgot about making tracks. That would be a blast.

I'll probably start my own thread based on my ideas for a Monster Jam game as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Yea, I forgot about making tracks. That would be a blast.

I'll probably start my own thread based on my ideas for a Monster Jam game as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

My pleasure. Will you also include the massive essay I wrote on page one that kickstarted this topic? Because I would be honored if you did so. Also, don't forget to give credit to @Mr. Self Destruct. Without him, I wouldn't know what to put as DLC and for what trucks will go into the game.

5 hours ago, Jackattack29 said:

As cool as this all sounds, unfortunately I don't see any of this happening in the future just because FELD is aiming they're current games at the younger audiences. But I may as well pitch an idea. Engine/ part upgrades: there will be a garage you can bring the trucks in and can edit engine settings and buy new engines and parts 

That sounds cool, and that would go under customization where you can create your own in-game avatar, your own truck, and tracks. Though I would imagine for something like a single player mode, you'd select a truck much you select a car in Forza or a team in Madden before you do an event. I also just thought that you could customize pre-existing trucks like Max-D and Grave Digger. Much like how you can customize characters like Mario and Pikachu in Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U.

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

How about this:

Gran Turismo for Monster Jam with the DLC. Bam.

I was thinking more Madden, FIFA, or Forza Motorsport, but that works too. Basically, everyone gets the idea, a realistic Monster Jam game for fans young and old.