My Idea For A Monster Jam Game

IamStevenMalley

There's some really badass ideas up there, though I probably would be the first here to say that I wouldn't really like the idea of being a Monster Jam only game, otherwise you would have to put with things like no Bigfoot trucks since Bigfoot does not compete with Monster Jam, and probably may never will. I would honestly much prefer if the game would cover all major monster truck events like the Toughest Monster Truck Tour and the 4-Wheel Jamboree events, not just Monster Jam in general.

I also would love to see a decade menu, which the player can choose which decade they want to compete in. For e.g. the player selects the 80s decade, and it will only display a roster of trucks and tracks from the 80s.

I'm probably asking too much, but as a pure monster truck enthusiast, it would be the ultimate dream game.

• Upvote 2

https://www.change.org/p/feld-entertainment-a-realistic-monster-jam-game?recruiter=464651490&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Click this to my idea, and I love hearing your ideas, everyone!!! They are badass. And, yes, if possible I would want the bigfoot team to get involved because a decade option sounds really cool. If we get enough signatures, maybe they'll listen to us!!!!!

I love the Idea! as you said, the games seem to be degrading, and I agree with you. When playing the Mobile Monster Jam game, I felt that the physics were off. And the idea of going to arenas along with stadiums is something that I want to see.

• Upvote 1

On 4/12/2017 at 5:16 PM, sugu341 said:

I love the Idea! as you said, the games seem to be degrading, and I agree with you. When playing the Mobile Monster Jam game, I felt that the physics were off. And the idea of going to arenas along with stadiums is something that I want to see.

Thanks! I feel that the Triple Threat Series locals would make for some very interesting and competitive tours for online and local multiplayer.

• 4 weeks later...

I should probably go more in depth about one of the ideas for DLC for this dream game, that pack being the superhero/comic book pack. The trucks that would be in it are as follows (if the rights can be acquired somehow to use both Marvel and DC heroes):

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Spider-Man
  • Wolverine
  • Wonder Woman
  • Hulk
  • Thor

I won't lie, with a game like this, I would love to drive Captain America or Superman on a homemade track.

5 minutes ago, IamStevenMalley said:

I should probably go more in depth about one of the ideas for DLC for this dream game, that pack being the superhero/comic book pack. The trucks that would be in it are as follows (if the rights can be acquired somehow to use both Marvel and DC heroes):

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Captain America
  • Iron Man
  • Spider-Man
  • Wolverine
  • Wonder Woman
  • Hulk
  • Thor

I won't lie, with a game like this, I would love to drive Captain America or Superman on a homemade track.

gr8 idea. but maybe some old/not running trucks? 

• 3 weeks later...

For the career mode type thing, there should be an in-depth cuztomization. Like, REALLY in depth.

For example:

1: Choose what chassis you wanna use

Examples:

• Cohen
  • CRD
  • Willman
  • PEI

2: Chose what kind of body you wanna use

This one I think is the most in-depth. You can choose any type of body you want, like a dump truck, school bus, semi truck, the list goes on.

Heck, you can make your own bodies.

3: Paint schemes

Path of Destruction almost had this one nailed. The only difference is that you can actually put your trucks name on the truck. You couldn't do that with the custom trucks in PoD.

27 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

thought I would inncorperate my idea.
how about the ability to import trucks from ROR onto the game?
not sure how it would work in the game but feel free to brain storm.
(would most likely work for PC only)

That can work for the PC/Mac/Linux version of the game.

43 minutes ago, Painkiller said:

For the career mode type thing, there should be an in-depth cuztomization. Like, REALLY in depth.

For example:

1: Choose what chassis you wanna use

Examples:

• Cohen
  • CRD
  • Willman
  • PEI

2: Chose what kind of body you wanna use

This one I think is the most in-depth. You can choose any type of body you want, like a dump truck, school bus, semi truck, the list goes on.

Heck, you can make your own bodies.

3: Paint schemes

Path of Destruction almost had this one nailed. The only difference is that you can actually put your trucks name on the truck. You couldn't do that with the custom trucks in PoD.

That would be pretty cool, but you forgot racesource (Pablo Huffaker's company) for chassis.

Here's something I commented a while back. let me copy and paste it, then I'll build off of that.

My perfect game would have about the same setup as POD did. Except more in depth. You start with a pre set of unlocked trucks, and unlock more as you progress through the game. You start out with two events unlocked and you HAVE to complete both of them them to progress to the next two events. I say two because one should be an arena and one should be a stadium. The arena will have a racing, freestyle, time trial, and wheelie events. Wheelies scoring will be determined by the amount of angle you can achieve with a total score after all 4 hits. 4 hits, a nnd you can use all four corners. The stadium event will have racing, freestyle, wheelies, and a stunt mode where you can collect letters or destroy stuff or some rigamarole arcade style mini game. Along with the pre set trucks, you can also select a custom truck with pre set unlocked stuff, bodies, parts, decals, with more you can either unlock with progress or credits you earn. Do a series of say 5 or more events that have an arena and stadium stop, then Vegas by itself, no arena. Vegas has racing, freestyle, and stunt mode, with an encore event that is unlocked ONLY if you get gold/platinum in all three events, with a truck unlock that has the yearly vegas design on it. That's career mode. Unlocks can also include a chrome version of every truck. Have an online mode to go with it so you can play online with friends, as well as a track creator mode, and a file share system so you can share your custom trucks and tracks you make. Have stadium and arena events, as well as mini games like hide and go seek and etc.

2 minutes ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

Here's something I commented a while back. let me copy and paste it, then I'll build off of that.

My perfect game would have about the same setup as POD did. Except more in depth. You start with a pre set of unlocked trucks, and unlock more as you progress through the game. You start out with two events unlocked and you HAVE to complete both of them them to progress to the next two events. I say two because one should be an arena and one should be a stadium. The arena will have a racing, freestyle, time trial, and wheelie events. Wheelies scoring will be determined by the amount of angle you can achieve with a total score after all 4 hits. 4 hits, a nnd you can use all four corners. The stadium event will have racing, freestyle, wheelies, and a stunt mode where you can collect letters or destroy stuff or some rigamarole arcade style mini game. Along with the pre set trucks, you can also select a custom truck with pre set unlocked stuff, bodies, parts, decals, with more you can either unlock with progress or credits you earn. Do a series of say 5 or more events that have an arena and stadium stop, then Vegas by itself, no arena. Vegas has racing, freestyle, and stunt mode, with an encore event that is unlocked ONLY if you get gold/platinum in all three events, with a truck unlock that has the yearly vegas design on it. That's career mode. Unlocks can also include a chrome version of every truck. Have an online mode to go with it so you can play online with friends, as well as a track creator mode, and a file share system so you can share your custom trucks and tracks you make. Have stadium and arena events, as well as mini games like hide and go seek and etc.

Impressive, I like the idea. But I think I went a little more in-depth about everything and gave the reader a chance to breathe. Plus, DLC dude. However, I love what you can do in the areas, so we'll keep that. Just replace letter collecting or whatever with a donut contest for stadiums. So this is an amazing platform to build off of! One last thing, I think that the trucks like Grave Digger, Max-D, Avenger, etc. All of the real life trucks, stadiums, and arenas should be unlocked from the start so people can compete in online competitions from the get go. I say what should be treated as unlockables are customization tools for the truck and track builders. So people can make their own trucks, stadium courses, and arena courses with more tools available. Plus, each truck should have multiple skins. An example of this would be Monster Mutt Dalmatian as a skin for Monster Mutt. Or Mutant being a skin for Monster Energy.