Fun Run @ Anaheim 2015 - 4/15/17

Papa Spoingus

Image result for Monster Jam In Anaheim 2015 FS1

Hey guys! I decided to host my first fun run! The track will be Anaheim 2015 FS1. We will be using .4.

Rules:

Qualifying: Hitting the middle ramp won't result in a penalty as hitting in the first place is penalty enough. If you cut the track, however, there will be a 5 second penalty added to your time. Timing will start as soon as your tires move. 

Racing: Once you and your opponent give me “R” or “Ready” I will put "GO" in the chat. If you fail to go when that happens there will be no redo. If I cannot decide who won, I will look back at the screenshot. If I cannot decide who won, then I will call for a redo. No redos will be allowed if you make a mistake. There will be qualifying, only to determine the bracket. Anyone who qualifies will be able to participate in the racing bracket. 

Freestyle: There will be a full 2 minute clock for freestyle. Be realistic! If you do an unrealistic move, an RII will be called and the move will not be counted as part of your performance. Scoring will be out of 40, and once your freestyle is finished, you will be asked to leave the server once you've received your score. No hacksaves. If you do a hacksave, it will be an automatic done, no exceptions.

Here is the sign up format:

Name:

Discord:

Truck:

Truck Link:

Maximum amount of competitors will be 16. If we surpass that number, the rest who sign up after sign up #16 will be back-ups for the Fun Run!

Server will be provided by Jon Cannon for the Fun Run!

Here is the link to the truck that I will be using for the event:

Track Link: 

Remember, this is a Fun Run. No arguments, no being mean to each other. I'll let good-natured barbs slide. 

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/n6rR76S

The event will occur on April 15th.

Qualifying will open at 5:00 PM EST and close at 6:00 PM EST! 

The Fun Run will start at 6:15 PM EST! 

Field Of Trucks: Max Halpert in Rage, Rocco in Grave Digger, Derion Brown in Blue Thunder, Joshua Micks in Monster Energy (Coty), Daniel Wray in Pirates Curse, Matthew Tyrrell in Monster Patrol, Marcelo Mendoza in Metal Mulisha, Ben Kelly in Blacksmith, Jonah Ecker in Madusa, Ahmad Goff in Toxic, David Karlsson in Monster Energy (Damon), Jerrick Mendoza in Northern Nightmare, Joey Burgy in Avenger, Anthony Malone in Bigfoot, Aaron Lurie in Mad Scientist and Andy Banks in Son-Uva Digger!