Node Beam Edit Problems

Garrett Hanson

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Mr. Self Destruct so after I export it I copy nodes 0-129 in the copyed .truck file that it was exported too or just the original one?

Copy nodes 0-129 into the truck file that you're editing. You need to have a scrap truck file to export to. Import the nodes from the original truck file, export them to the scrap truck file, then copy the nodes from the scrap truck file and paste them into the original.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Copy nodes 0-129 into the truck file that you're editing. You need to have a scrap truck file to export to. Import the nodes from the original truck file, export them to the scrap truck file, then copy the nodes from the scrap truck file and paste them into the original.

@Mr. Self Destruct i'm still confuised on the exporting part, your saying to copy the nodes from the scrap file onto the original after the exporting. should it be the other way around?
BTW I'm just using a copied version of a .truck file to export it too.

1 hour ago, Garrett Hanson said:

@Mr. Self Destruct i'm still confuised on the exporting part, your saying to copy the nodes from the scrap file onto the original after the exporting. should it be the other way around?
BTW I'm just using a copied version of a .truck file to export it too.

No, because when you export the nodes to the scrap file, the scrap file is overwritten with the new nodes. You copy the new nodes from the scrap file to the original file. Doing it the other way around is completely backwards because it would give you the original nodes with bad beams.