Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

12 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

*Sick THWF*

Hotwheels looks sick! Idk if that's chrome or grey but if its grey it should be either chrome or black

Edited by Warwizard
REALIZED IT WAS CHROME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPSSSS

6 hours ago, fernBurn said:

please let me  make you new rims for those trucks.

alright

On 2017-5-20 at 10:59 PM, GDFAN14 said:

yeah basically because i dont see any difference between both chassis, i spent like 2 hours comparing them and i dont see any different things (except for the rims, body and tires...)

3 hours ago, erhminer said:

hey if anyone has Glendales Stadium HMU please!

I don't think anyone had made one yet they may have started it one but I'm not sure if anyone made one yet, I really want to make a Glendale track also lol 

• Upvote 2

vo5oLVJl.png

4plQpPOl.png

Heres a thing...? The pads themselves are duplicates of each other with slight variations. the most obvious being the bus stack on the top pad. Still a major WIP :)

n8JqFQ4l.png

OTtzKXRl.png

Edited by Jon Cannon
Copy the image address directly when adding photos, don't embed them to the post.
  • Upvote 5

8 hours ago, P3ForLife said:
Heres a thing...?

The pads themselves are duplicates of each other with slight variations. the most obvious being the bus stack on the top pad. Still a major WIP :)

That looks amazing! Very smooth, many different obstacles, and it looks like a blast!

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, P3ForLife said:

Heres a thing...?

*pics*

The pads themselves are duplicates of each other with slight variations. the most obvious being the bus stack on the top pad. Still a major WIP :)

*pics*

10/10 ill wait until its released.. but srsly looks amazing!

• Upvote 1