Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

I've decided to also work on stuff in BeamNG Drive...

Since the Revamped CRD Monster Truck was released I've been working on a custom Monster Energy Trophy Truck Style Body. Anything to improve/add or change?

tKWcz3c.jpg

JCGMErp.jpg

NIOLWw1.png

May ask the creator of the CRD Pack to include this skin if I can :):)

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, ChaoticMayhem said:

I've decided to also work on stuff in BeamNG Drive...

Since the Revamped CRD Monster Truck was released I've been working on a custom Monster Energy Trophy Truck Style Body. Anything to improve/add or change?

May ask the creator of the CRD Pack to include this skin if I can get enough upvotes :):)

I love Monster Energy But I love Max D Grave Digger And Son Uva Digger But I Think That Looks Awesome

19 minutes ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

personally because there are so many trophy trucks on BeamNG, I would have gone with a different body, but absolutely great work!

That's because the Raptor body is the only available body atm.

Also this is really an RoR SYP, I made a Beam screenie thread an while back, that would prolly be more appropriate for there

looks good though 

still a wip 

i know the rounding cars look bad because of the white line but it doesnt its not that noticeable when your just racing 

It will look 100% better then this when i finish 

LosLSYk.jpg

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Elias said:

still a wip 

i know the rounding cars look bad because of the white line but it doesnt its not that noticeable when your just racing 

It will look 100% better then this when i finish 

*Pic*

Sorry to be stupid or anything, but is that WF15? I'm not sure.

Edited by Warwizard
Oops no its not. Kinda wish it was, but i love that project regardless. It looks sick so far!

9 hours ago, LordFrosting said:

That's because the Raptor body is the only available body atm.

Also this is really an RoR SYP, I made a Beam screenie thread an while back, that would prolly be more appropriate for there

looks good though 

Are you talking about my post? or someone else's? I don't see any other posts for BeamNG :)

1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

Sorry to be stupid or anything, but is that WF15? I'm not sure.

wanted it to look alittle 2014 im not good with sculpting on blender so thats why it looks bland but the freestyle will look better, also after i posted this i made it look alot better and less boring 

• Upvote 1

sorry for kinda double posting but made some progress and wanted to show it since the last one wasnt that great just update the lines and props 

LO5zS4L.png

i know one of the trailers are inside of another 

411sAlW.pngif somebody can help me make a plane uncollidable for the freestyle version please pm me

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Elias said:

sorry for kinda double posting but made some progress and wanted to show it since the last one wasnt that great just update the lines and props 

i know one of the trailers are inside of another 

somebody can help me make a plane uncollidable for the freestyle version please pm me

PM me also its a stupid request/criticism but I would strongly recommend using a higher texture ground if don't know how ask me in the PM

2 hours ago, erhminer said:

PM me also its a stupid request/criticism but I would strongly recommend using a higher texture ground if don't know how ask me in the PM

This thread might have something in it but I doubt it... Anyways there are textures in it so I figured it would help out.