Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

12 hours ago, Chazzymp said:
I made an attempt at recreating the Gronk Monster Energy that is appearing this weekend! I know it's not supposed to be on Metal Mulisha but on Razin Kane, I'm using this truck as a temp placeholder.

Its most definitely on Razin Kane :D 

13 hours ago, Chazzymp said:

made an attempt at recreating the Gronk Monster Energy that is appearing this weekend! I know it's not supposed to be on Metal Mulisha but on Razin Kane, I'm using this truck as a temp placeholder.

Seriously? The truck just came out yesterday. Looks very much so like you rushed the paint and it doesn't look so good. Please just take your time.

1 hour ago, Chazzymp said:

I understand that its still not finished. I wanted to challenge myself and see If I could get close to making that truck within a day.

Good content is never rushed. That's why all of my projects are still awaiting completion, along with the fact that I still need chassis's. kozak pls

6 hours ago, Andrew said:

So first actual attempt at painting a truck, still have to do hood and roof. also made new silverado body.

awesome work andrew cant wait to see the final product hope that body is released so people can use it

1 hour ago, fernBurn said:

no its going to be released with just motor mounts and planeteriesOF COURSE THE BODY WILL BE RELEASED WITH THE TRUCK

imnotactuallyajerkbutyourecommenttickledmybrain.

i understand i just meant the body itself it'd be cool to use it for some custom trucks

so after seeing a pic a while back, and then watching foxboro. i noticed 32 was on nitrogen now. yes i know another digger but i was bored and it turned out better than i thought. i even made the front part of the chassis the different green like his. still some things to do. but is this something you guys would want released?
ck8dz90sp1mm8cvzg.jpg

xxzmr19gk9gv67kzg.jpg

9rs9t0l9ss071zczg.jpg

• Upvote 8

54 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

so after seeing a pic a while back, and then watching foxboro. i noticed 32 was on nitrogen now. yes i know another digger but i was bored and it turned out better than i thought. i even made the front part of the chassis the different green like his. still some things to do. but is this something you guys would want released?

As long as it's not from Garrett, anything is good for uploading!

11 minutes ago, Hyp Hop Hyp Hop Hypocrite said:

looks good wonder if a set up can be made to pull off the move adam had in the two wheel competion 

6 minutes ago, Joey B. said:

As long as it's not from Garrett, anything is good for uploading!

its my truck.

4 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

looks good wonder if a set up can be made to pull off the move adam had in the two wheel competion 

that can be aranged