Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

19 hours ago, erhminer said:

I must say last nights show was amazing!

Note: Could someone HMU if they have the .blend file for MetLife. :) Thx

I'm not sure if its just me, but the Jammer/Slap Wheelie ramp seems a little off (position-wise) and the angle of the launch side of the step up ramp seems a little too high. But other than that, it looks sick!

Track looks great but there are some things I noticed that you should probably fix. up to you.

There was a two car step up between the racing lane and the giant dirt hill, not a dirt pad. the giant dirt hill itself was wider than that, and the lower half of the dirt hill on the inside of the track needs to be to be long enough to crossthread, and not steep on the sides. also your stockholm stack next to the big dirt hill is missing a car. theres one car sideways, and two on top. your hybrid pod is also missing some parts that were raised up. the jammer needs to be shorter with a wider top, and moved back farther.

here's a video for reference.

28 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

i'd probably look for a better body for Fluffy...everything else looks like intercourse tho. great job Chris

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Fluffy body? I started modeling it a few days ago and it is not done yet. Just wanna know what I can improve upon.

9 hours ago, xNITROxBUNNYx said:

Track looks great but there are some things I noticed that you should probably fix. up to you.

There was a two car step up between the racing lane and the giant dirt hill, not a dirt pad. the giant dirt hill itself was wider than that, and the lower half of the dirt hill on the inside of the track needs to be to be long enough to crossthread, and not steep on the sides. also your stockholm stack next to the big dirt hill is missing a car. theres one car sideways, and two on top. your hybrid pod is also missing some parts that were raised up. the jammer needs to be shorter with a wider top, and moved back farther.

here's a video for reference.

Im aware of all of this i was at the show lol ive been working on it since ill show more screenshots once i get it into metlife! (which I did find a model)

2 hours ago, Chris B said:

New ICE CREAM MAN body! (Yeah paint's done too, good ol' @Chazzymp did it but idk if he wants it shown yet)

The front clip of the dodge you have is from an older model year. The newer model year has a different hood, mainly in grill shape and headlight area shape. I don't know really how to describe it in words, so I'll just post this pic...

_DSC5735.jpg

Compared to what you have (Looks like this...)

truck1.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, steiale said:

The front clip of the dodge you have is from an older model year. The newer model year has a different hood, mainly in grill shape and headlight area shape. I don't know really how to describe it in words, so I'll just post this pic...

Nope hes got the right year, the fenders just need to be cut more.

2 hours ago, steiale said:

oh how i miss that raminator would be nice to see that era halls trucks sometime down the line

4 hours ago, Chris B said:

Could you tell me what's wrong with the Fluffy body? I started modeling it a few days ago and it is not done yet. Just wanna know what I can improve upon.

For starters, i would strongly recommend for to use the Sub Surf modifer. Definitely helps cut down on the very sharp corners you have.

39 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

For starters, i would strongly recommend for to use the Sub Surf modifer. Definitely helps cut down on the very sharp corners you have.

Agreed. The body is rather square looking, whereas fluffy is more rounded, really.