Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

14 minutes ago, Edy said:

Now, for you guys to tear up, thanks to @erhminer, i've been searching in my external hardrive, and found some old project i:

-Never finished

-gave up on making

-Didn't feel like completing them

-Had a massive failure in game

So yeah. These will never be relased (They migth be, but i doubt it since i want to work on new stuff). Still, i just wanted to show you guys some of my ideas & desgins i got to make, enjoy!

If you want to hear the reasons or the background history just ask about it or send me a DM, you can also message me on discord (#3598)

Ah, yeah, this last one is corrupted sadly

f586c8f210.png

:owow

1 hour ago, Pink Guy said:

I'm assuming on the SMRA Houston and WF11 freestyle was never made/finished? Because the racing versions look pretty damn immaculate to me. 

It's not Houston, it's Indy, i never exported it, and never bothered to do

WF 11 was oversized and didn't felt like remaking it

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Added final touches to paint.

not sure what year you basing this off of but i see a few things a few things i see that could be touched on is the michael arndt designs logo on the side of the truck. also the truck is more of a bright lime green actually the whole truck is very bring in person your colors look a little dull just saying and the hot wheels logo is the newer red and yellow not red and white also has a pink cancer ribbon the the side. now all the things i said were on the 2017 paint i saw a few weeks back so yea  

2 hours ago, nks1996 said:

not sure what year you basing this off of but i see a few things a few things i see that could be touched on is the michael arndt designs logo on the side of the truck. also the truck is more of a bright lime green actually the whole truck is very bring in person your colors look a little dull just saying and the hot wheels logo is the newer red and yellow not red and white also has a pink cancer ribbon the the side. now all the things i said were on the 2017 paint i saw a few weeks back so yea  

Basing this of the 2016 truck, I know about the Michael Arndt logo, and I took the colors directly from the truck. I will look into them but I think ive got them the closest i can. I have yet to see the 2017 version in person so it could be different.