Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

1 hour ago, Warwizard said:

they block you from saying f*ck so censoring it isn't as expressive imo so I tried to think of something but ran out of ideas

lol maybe fudge? sounds dumb tho. 

Anyways, more progress. Finally figured out how to texture the inside of the body so it's not see through body from the inside thanks to @Swegliner849. Thanks!

MYuR8lK.png

TvOlHIE.png

And yes, I'm aware that one half of the truck is lighter than the others. Textures are hating me today...

Sorry, about the screenshot box. Wish there was a way to hide it.

If you guys want any other trucks breakable just request it to me through a reply or dm me. 

Also: 

The breakable settings on all of my trucks belong to Blaise (rockgod88). The node beam setup is also his. I did not make the breakable settings. I just made the flexbodies and cloned all the stuff!

(Thanks Blaise, hope you don't care if I use your settings. Proper credits will be given if this is released.)

• Upvote 1

How they are supposed to be. If your going to do something please do it right, make sure to ask friends what you can improve on good luck!  Please make sure all the shocks line up and make sure the lexan is not white. Here is a tutorial by Stephen Hopkins that is very useful on moving props.

ASEs1j9.jpg

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

how they are supposed to be  gonna do something do it right.

How about giving constructive criticism and advice instead of insulting another persons project. If you're going to make a comment do it right.

• Upvote 11

19 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

How they are supposed to be. If your going to do something please do it right, make sure to ask friends what you can improve on good luck!  Please make sure all the shocks line up and make sure the lexan is not white. Here is a tutorial by Stephen Hopkins that is very useful on moving props.

Thanks. i'll make sure to check it out. How do I make it to where the lexan isn't white? This is my first truck I've ever modified with blender whatsoever.