Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

34 minutes ago, MarcosCManny said:

Give me description please. Does it get errors? 

Ok, so no one has downloaded it because it hasn't been released (rockgodds mulisha) therefore no one knows if there are texture or mesh issues. Everyone's version of the software is different so what work on his might or might not work on yours. Just be patient and check it out when it is up for download, then you can see what needs a be fixed (if anything) 

3 hours ago, MarcosCManny said:

Give me description please. Does it get errors? 

Fern was being sarcastic with the post he made.

Let's all stop getting the syp off-topic, if you have an error please post it in the Help and Support section. If a mod isn't released, then it isn't released and you can't have it because it hasn't been released. If someone posts a picture of a truck in this thread then it is most likely their project.

• Upvote 2

On 7/8/2017 at 5:23 PM, Chazzymp said:

Some more trucks i've started on. Waiting on @GDFAN14  to finish a project, but after thats done alot of these trucks should hit public soon.

Is that my breakable version of Mutant? Just wondering if I sent you which I probably did. Or is it someone elses?

so for my first ever truck i wanted to come out swinging for the fences so i got this bad boy modeled in blender. let me know what you think been in the process since before vegas and im really happy with how it turned out

EARTHSHAKER_2017_3.jpgEARTHSHAKER_2017_2.jpgEARTHSHAKER_2017_4.jpg

• Upvote 12

41 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

so for my first ever truck i wanted to come out swinging for the fences so i got this bad boy modeled in blender. let me know what you think been in the process since before vegas and im really happy with how it turned out

That looks pretty good! Couple things though, your corner window isn't quite right:

w1Y4eWc.png

The small piece that separates the window into two pieces is slanted at the same angle as the windshield. I'd also try to round out the front a little bit, it looks a bit too square compared to the truck. Another thing is that the top of the dump bed is a bit longer towards the bed than you have it. I don't mean to sound critical, just trying to point out some helpers. It's looking really good so far! Can't wait to see it finished and wait else you make in the future!

10 minutes ago, bkelly said:

That looks pretty good! Couple things though, your corner window isn't quite right:

The small piece that separates the window into two pieces is slanted at the same angle as the windshield. I'd also try to round out the front a little bit, it looks a bit too square compared to the truck. Another thing is that the top of the dump bed is a bit longer towards the bed than you have it. I don't mean to sound critical, just trying to point out some helpers. It's looking really good so far! Can't wait to see it finished and wait else you make in the future!

ill deffinertly take these suggestions into consideration but the windshield is setup correctly its curved like the hood and the side window piece sits back just a bit 

3 hours ago, nks1996 said:

Deffently try to round your edges and use the subsurf modifier, also the lines up and down and across the dump seem a little thin.