Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

EDIT: This is my first time posting something in show your projects so sorry if I did something wrong and Like I said im not done with the stadium

SO I STARTED to model my first stadium "University Of Phoenix Stadium"   It looks good I think but if you guys can give me some advice that would help! Also the track is Glendale 2017 also made be me its my first Jersey style track.       

r129A3F.pngPdI0stY.pngPdI0stY.png

• Upvote 7

3 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

EDIT: This is my first time posting something in show your projects so sorry if I did something wrong and Like I said im not done with the stadium

SO I STARTED to model my first stadium "University Of Phoenix Stadium"   It looks good I think but if you guys can give me some advice that would help! Also the track is Glendale 2017 also made be me its my first Jersey style track.       

just saying ive had the track done for months

also the end by the turning cars needs pulled in its way to far out

52 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

just saying ive had the track done for months

also the end by the turning cars needs pulled in its way to far out

Thanks! Also how  many tracks did you make? You say you have Anaheim 2016 show 3 and St. louis 2017 so i GUESS its who ever finishes the track first ;)

5 hours ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

Stadium Wise: The RedZone logo goes on that Blank Wall and theres 2 More Seat levels (Suite Section and High Seat Section) Those are really easy to make on Blender and the trons each are different scale so dont use the same trons. Also there should be one opening about the size of a Monster truck on both Sides of the bottom of the Red Zone (Right and left) And the barricades and turn cars will have to be pushed out further up (like what nks said) Blender building wise tips i can message

45 minutes ago, MaxDfan23 said:

Stadium Wise: The RedZone logo goes on that Blank Wall and theres 2 More Seat levels (Suite Section and High Seat Section) Those are really easy to make on Blender and the trons each are different scale so dont use the same trons. Also there should be one opening about the size of a Monster truck on both Sides of the bottom of the Red Zone (Right and left) And the barricades and turn cars will have to be pushed out further up (like what nks said) Blender building wise tips i can message

Thanks right now Im just using the actual track for sizing purposes of the stadium I will focus on the stadium intel you told me.

Edited by MoreMonsterJam
Yes I know about theirs 2 more levels on the stadium lol ive been there and like I said im not done so some things of course arent modeled yet but thanks anyways!

@rockgod88 

That Blue Thunder is sick! I liked the look of it most when Lindsey drove it.

Are those fresh/redone tires? Don't think I've seen them before, they look sharp.

This truck is due for an RoR comeback, keep it up!

@MoreMonsterJam

The first attempt at a track is a mental challenge, but a worthwhile one. Kudos for diving right into it!

It's really coming along so far, you're familiarity with Blender seems to be rising quickly.

Nice job!