Show Your Projects Chapter 58

Swegliner849

7 hours ago, Greeny said:

@rockgod88 

That Blue Thunder is sick! I liked the look of it most when Lindsey drove it.

Are those fresh/redone tires? Don't think I've seen them before, they look sharp.

This truck is due for an RoR comeback, keep it up!

@MoreMonsterJam

The first attempt at a track is a mental challenge, but a worthwhile one. Kudos for diving right into it!

It's really coming along so far, you're familiarity with Blender seems to be rising quickly.

Nice job!

Thanks! 

The obvious and glaring issue on both the red Digger and the Blue Thunder is the fact that they are on the wrong chassis. The red Digger should be a 2nd gen PEI (presumably Digger #14's chassis), and depending on the year the chassis on Blue Thunder should be either a 2nd gen PEI or an early CRD; but this is all a mute point if these are supposed to be repli-customs. If they are, then being accurate means jack squat; but if they're supposed to be replicas, then yes he needs to fix the problems to achieve the proper end result.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, CMDeerfoot said:

The obvious and glaring issue on both the red Digger and the Blue Thunder is the fact that they are on the wrong chassis. The red Digger should be a 2nd gen PEI (presumably Digger #14's chassis), and depending on the year the chassis on Blue Thunder should be either a 2nd gen PEI or an early CRD; but this is all a mute point if these are supposed to be repli-customs. If they are, then being accurate means jack squat; but if they're supposed to be replicas, then yes he needs to fix the problems to achieve the proper end result.

This is true, I was just pointing out due to the fact that Digger 14 was intended to be a replica, and he was corrected on the chassis but didn't change it for the release.

Back when I made 14 I did not know about the chassis, ppl just said chassis is wrong without actually telling me what was wrong, so you can blame yourself for that, but the Red GD is an add on for GD 14 and uses the same chassis mesh. the blue thunder is a gen 2, but in the PEI pack there is also a Gen 1 version. (Tony's)

screenshot_142.png

• Upvote 11

11 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Back when I made 14 I did not know about the chassis, ppl just said chassis is wrong without actually telling me what was wrong, so you can blame yourself for that, but the Red GD is an add on for GD 14 and uses the same chassis mesh. the blue thunder is a gen 2, but in the PEI pack there is also a Gen 1 version. (Tony's)

Hey Blaise, do you know anyone making a new Stone Crusher with an open front differential? XD (lel)

14 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

not sure if i am happy that u make so good looking trucks or worried that u will not release them jk but anyways good work

18 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

No it sounds like you are lazy, not that hard to ask around or god forbid, doing some research yourself. Your Farrell version of Blue Thunder is still incorrect.

• Upvote 6

Here's some progress I remodeled the whole stadium from scratch since the first one I made looked bad.....Anyways here is this updated version I need to add the dirt, finish the support columns as you can see Ive done some already then finish the screens on each side of the stadium, then make the entrance for the trucks, build the interior of the stadium (EX. add food stands, restrooms and entrances to the stadium) Since this is my first ever stadium I ever modeled I want to enter with a big BANG!  So I'm putting as much detail as I can from flags to interior. LIKE ALWAYS GIVE ME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM MOST OF THE TIME I WILL BE SEARCHING AROUND THE INTERNET FINDING INTERIOR OF THE STADIUM 

c3AXSQG.pngcJ54qjx.pngeD53wj8.pngbXTyLOq.png

• Upvote 5